27th July 2011, 07:12 PM
D.Devasena

Am I eligible for MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc Biotechnology? How much fees is to be paid?

I am doing III B.Sc microbiology. Am i eligible to do M.Sc forensic science. If so what are all the colleges offering this course. How much fees i have to pay? will it be payable one. If i study this course will i surely get job in this field. what are all the portions they cover...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  3. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  4. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  5. Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology
  6. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  7. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  8. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  10. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  11. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  12. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  13. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  15. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  16. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  17. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  18. Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd April 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc Biotechnology? How much fees is to be paid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Devasena View Post
I am doing III B.Sc microbiology. Am i eligible to do M.Sc forensic science. If so what are all the colleges offering this course. How much fees i have to pay? will it be payable one. If i study this course will i surely get job in this field. what are all the portions they cover...
After the completion of the BSc in Biotechnology from a recognized University, candidate are eligible to pursue MSc in Forensic Science, given one must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the bachelors program. The duration of the program is two years. There are many Universities which offers the MSc in Forensic Science program and the fee structure of all the University varies from each other. However, for Instance if a candidate is willing to pursue the degree program from Amity University, then the course fee will cost around 39,500 per semester.

Following are the list of some of the Institutes which offers MSc in Forensic Science in the country and for detail information one may refer to their official websites:

Department of Criminology and Forensic Science, Karnataka University,
National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science – Delhi
Department of Anthropology, University of Pune
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University - Department of Forensic Science, , Agra, U.P.
22nd June 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc Biotechnology? How much fees is to be paid?

TO BECOME A FOREST OFFICER WHICH COURSE SHOULD I TAKE???????? PLZ TELL ME
31st March 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done BSc. MLT am i eligible for MSc. Forensic science?
29th May 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know that for doing Msc. in forensic science, which bachelor degrees can we persue? m a biology student and in my city no college offers bsc. in forensic science. so which course for graduation should i do so that i can do post graduation in forensic science?
3rd June 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

M a student of bsc biotech 2nd year i want to get addmission in msc forensic science 'm i eligible for it
30th December 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Government university in USA that offers masters in forensic laboratory technology. If I have degree in biomedical Lab technology .
Whats the fees structure for all programme for foreigners.
12th October 2021, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs after BSc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?