9th August 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC without appearing for CPT Exam having completed B.Com with 64%?

I clear b.com with 64%.can i join ipcc without pass cpt? Which is the last date of registration?

9th August 2011, 11:35 AM
tarway09

Default Re: Can I join IPCC without appearing for CPT Exam having completed B.Com with 64%?

No....it is compulsory to appear for CPT....you have no other option...
21st August 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join IPCC without appearing for CPT Exam having completed B.Com with 64%?

What is eligibility for ca and what is process of cpt test
23rd August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

no...unlike CS and ICWA, CPT is compulsory for all aspirants of CA.....U have to appear that...
24th August 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible directly for ipcc xam having completed graduation in BZC?
5th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

when will the central govt announce cpt exemption for graduates?
20th September 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir it is said in the news papers that those who have done degree need not to write cpt.. i have done with mba so do i need to write cpt or not.
20th October 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

can join IPCC without appearing for CPT Exam having completed B.Com with 55%
15th November 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have done b.com with 65% marks. can i appear for ipcc exam directly, without appearing in c.p.t exam
28th November 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done my mba finance can i directly appear in IPCC ourse
16th December 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.COM.with 64%,M.COM with 63%...can I appear for IPCC withought CPT.
12th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Com with 79% , am i exemted from writing CPT ; according to news published in Hindu newspaper... Will this be passed in parliament ??? Or shall i write CPT in june????
21st January 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

IT IS COMPULSORY TO WRITE CPT AFTER B.COM
25th January 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir.,i am Tikeswar from odisha.
I heard that icai change his prosudre that we can take admission in ipcc.,is it true.and if not than after passing cpt can there is counciling or not please give me detail.Im now study b.com 2nd year
12th February 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for november ipcc exam after passing june 2012 cpt exam
23rd February 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Cpt Exemption Amendment passed or Rejected in central Government?
13th March 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can i join ipcc exam without appearing cpt exam having completed b.com with 53%
27th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN WITHOUT APPEARING FOR CPT EXM HAVING COMPLETED B.COM WITH 55%?
27th March 2012, 08:17 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Initially even a graduate students have to appear for the CPT exam to become CA that is chartered accountant .CPT is Common Proficiency test usually known as CPT or CPC is an Entry Level Course in Chartered Accountancy Course. So if you were interested to become a CA as their Profession then you will have to pass through this level.

But now the CENTRAL COUNCIL has announced that now a graduates and post graduates students can directly apply for the IPCC level without appearing for the CPT exam.IPCC is final stage for the students who wants to become a CA.

The following graudates and post graduates students are exempted from taking the CPT exam ::

Students who have completed their graduation in commerce streams and have studied any 3 full papers of 100 marks each out of::

Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

And have Passed the graduate/post-graduate examination by securing in the aggregate a Minimum of 55% of the Total marks or its equivalent grade from any recognized Universities including Open Universities.

2. Graduates/ Post Graduates who have completed their graduation in different streams have secured aggregate of 60% of the total marks in the examination or its equivalent grade from any Recognized Universities including Open Universities.

Note: If you are in final year then students are eligible for Provisional Registration and are eligible to Write IPCC exam ONLY after Appearing for Final year Graduation Exam.
27th March 2012, 08:40 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

no it is compulsary to appearance to cpt no other option for u sorry yaar....
11th May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am Complite B.Sc Sceince 58%
10th June 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC without appearing for CPT Exam.. having completed B.Com with 66%?
25th June 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i av did my graduation s with 79% so wat r d subjects i need to write under cpt ? And wat is the last date for registration to appear in dec 2012?
8th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i registered ipcc application after completed b.com
8th July 2013, 11:06 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join IPCC without appearing for CPT Exam.. having completed B.Com with 66%?
YES, you would get exemption from appearing in the CPT stage

The Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?