3rd April 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?

What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard? Tips to prepare for ICAI? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response for me to take the next steps.

4th April 2016, 06:54 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?

To enter in CA course , you must have completed 12th standard in commerce stream.

CA exam consists three stages:-

CPT

IPCC

Final Course- Article ship

Procedure :-

CPT Exam - Eligibility Criteria:-

You must have done 12th standard in any stream from recognized university.But I will suggest you to go for commerce stream after 10th class that you can clear all your basics for CA course.

50% for commerce

55% for Non-Commerce

IPCC:- After clearing CPT exam you are eligible for IPCC. After completing graduation you can directly appear in IPCC exam without appearing in CPT exam.

Final Exam- After passing IPCC exam you can go for final course.You should pass at least group I of IPCC to write the article ship.

Steps of Preparation for ICAI.

3 tips for preparation:-

Learn

Revise

Practice

First step in your preparation & learning the concepts

Second step is to revise all chapters

Once you have completed your first revise after that practice is more important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?