25th February 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

UP Domicile for CPMT after being born in UP and living in Uttarakhand?

my daughter is born of UP and we live in uttarakhand,please guide if she can get a domacile of UP for CPMT.

Related Questions:
  1. Conditions to fulfill to get domicile of UP? Can I fill the CPMT form? I was born in UP and presently living in Delhi
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana? -- [New]
  4. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  5. Can I be eligible for UPMT without having a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  6. Can I be considered domicile of Almora?
  7. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?
  10. Can I be eligible for Uttarkhand Board if I am not a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  11. Are the number of seats increased in AIPMT?
  12. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  13. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I avail 15% outsider reserved seat in MHT-CET for MBBS(Uttarakhand)? How can I apply for the same?
  15. Can a non UP student apply for CPMT exam? Can I apply for it without domicile?
  16. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  17. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  18. Can I take a part in Uttarakhand Pre medical test if I am a domicile of UP from Bijinore?
4th March 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: UP Domicile for CPMT after being born in UP and living in Uttarakhand?

my son desire to sit in medical entrance exam. where hen can apply
6th March 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UP Domicile for CPMT after being born in UP and living in Uttarakhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my daughter is born of UP and we live in uttarakhand,please guide if she can get a domacile of UP for CPMT.
yes, se should get it, contact mayawati
21st March 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the number of mayavati
3rd April 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Mai U.P. Board se hu.Mai cpmt karna chahta hu , kahaan se karu.
13th April 2011, 11:06 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: UP Domicile for CPMT after being born in UP and living in Uttarakhand?

How many years you have living in Utrakhand....if you are bonefied utrakhand then best is in Utrakhand else in UP
31st May 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i am born in Delhi and studied in uttrakhand since 1998 can i get domicile certificate of uttrakhand for applying in the posts advertised recently in uttarakhand
19th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

how to get d domicile of UP?
10th January 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th and doing 12th from uttarakhand through CBSE. Am I eligible to appear in UPCPMT?
14th January 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I am resident of DELHI. But my parents are from up. Can i fill UP CPMT form. What should i do for it.
7th April 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

my father was born in uttrakhand can i get domicile of uttarakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?