2nd November 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Wipro Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed MCA with 8.7 CGPA from Punjab Technical University in Punjab. I would like to join Wipro Technologies. I want to know if there is any recruitment for me or not? If yes, then tell me the date of interview and also let me know the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Project Engineer post in Wipro for MCA postgraduate?
  2. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies? Can I get promotion under this company?
  4. Should I join Wipro Technologies with package of Rs. 3.96 Lacs per annum if working in TCS with Rs. 3.16 Lacs per annum?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Qualcomm Technologies Off-Campus Interview being a M.Tech(Information Security) postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  7. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  8. What kind of posts are available in HCL Technologies for MCA postgraduate?
  9. Is GD round available in Wipro Technologies Walk-In-Interview?
  10. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  11. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies Off-campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech graduate?
  12. Is there any Interview by IBM in coming month for MCA postgraduate in Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the interview in WIPRO? I am pursuing MCA and have scored 74% in MCA
  14. CTS or Wipro Technologies, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?
  15. Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?
  16. Eligibility to get job in IGATE for MCA postgraduate?
  17. How can I know about my selection if cleared written test and appeared in Interview of Wipro WASE?
  18. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?
15th December 2015, 06:45 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Eligibility to join Wipro Technologies for MCA postgraduate? When the interview will be held in Punjab?

Wipro has its recruitment drive @ first week of January 2016. So, be prepared for it, as it seems to be a golden opportunity to you.
Based on your percentage or the pointer you are eligible to sit in the campus interview of wipro. So, just crack the interview with strong determination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?