29th September 2011, 12:15 AM
geethakrishnanthamay

Am I eligible for BanK Exams and BSNL Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of UG?

i m doing my ug final year. as i am eligible for bsnl & other bank exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  2. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  4. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  5. How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?
  8. Guidance to become a JTO in BSNL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  9. How can a IT student join BSNL as a JTO?
  10. Recruitment exams available to get job in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Bank Exams after completion of 12th class being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Com?
  13. Can final year B.Tech final year pursuing students pursue Bank PO exam or Bank IT officers exam?
  14. Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?
  15. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  16. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?
  17. What is the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam? BEst coaching center for BSNL JTO exam
  18. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
29th September 2011, 05:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BanK Exams and BSNL Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of UG?

BSNL Exam

Bharat Sarkar Nigam Limited(BSNL) is one of the best tele-communication company all over india as well as world.

It conducts Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA),Junior Telecom Officer(JTO) exam every year.

Eligibility:

1:Only Indian can apply.

2:you have to pass in following disciplines from a recognized Institute / University
Three Years Engineering Diploma in

i)Telecommunications Engineering

ii)Electronics Engineering

iii)Electrical Engineering

iv)Radio Engineering

v)Computer Engineering

vi)Instruments Technology

vii)Information Technology

3:M.Sc. (Electronics) from a recognized institution / University.

4:Your age should be in between 18 – 27 years

for more visit:http://www.bsnl.co.in/

Bank Exam

General Eligibility for the Bank Clerk post:

1:you should pass minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent securing 60% marks where as 55% marks for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen.

or
you should pass diploma course after 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks,
where as 55% marks for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen.

2:your age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 year.

3:you should be a citizen of India

Eligibility Criteria for PO :

1:You should complete graduation with 55% in aggregate in any discipline.

2:your age should be maximum 25 years of age as on

selection process:

[B][COLOR="Navy"]Aptitude Test

Group Process

Profiling

Personal Interview

Generally,in bank examinations there are some important sections of which you have to qualify each section separately.

Many of the bank exams have some general sections like:

General Knowledge,

General Aptitude(Logical Reasoning,Analytical ,Insufficient data analysis etc)

General Science,

General Awareness,

General Marketing(Financial,Accounting etc) Knowledge

General Computer Knowledge.

To crack those sections according to me:
1:study the daily newspaper.

2:solve more and more problems from various aptitude test books like R.S.Agarwal,Barron's etc.

3:Try to discover more and more new own tricks by which you can easily solve any problem in a less time .

4:You can go for self tests.

5:study your general science subjects Physics,Mathematics properly.

for all bank exam details keep visiting:http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
29th September 2011, 05:44 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for BanK Exams and BSNL Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of UG?

Dear friend,
Being a student of final year in Under Graduation you can go for the following exams:-
1. BSNL JTO exam.
2. Bank clerk exams.
In case of BSNL JTO you have to complete your degree meanwhile.
For the Bank clerk exams you already have the criteria to appear in the exam.
But you can apply for the Bank PO exams only after completion of your degree.
All the best.
30th September 2011, 01:32 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you are eligible for BSNL and bank Po exam..
As you are in final year of your graduation..

You can apply for Junior Telecom Officer(JTO) or Telecom Technical Assistant(TTA) post in BSNL..

1.Eligibility for BSNL JTO(Telecom):-

The candidate must have complete the B.tech/BE course in the field of Electronics/Electrical/Computer science/Civil/Radio technology..

2.Eligibility for BSNL JTO(Electrical):-

The candidate must have complete the B.tech/BE course in electrical field.

3.Eligibility for BSNL JTO(Civil):-

The candidate must have complete the B.tech/BE course in Civil engineering.

Age eligibility:-

1.The candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

These are the eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO post..

Eligibility for BANK PO exam:-

1.The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade..

2.The candidate must have 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.The candidates age should be in between 21-30 years..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation os 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

Final year candidates can also appear in those exams...

So, go for it...
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?