13th September 2011, 06:03 PM

Which is the best stream to do MBA through correspondence after BCA? Should I do MBA HR? What is the scope for MBA-HR?

Hi,

I completed my BCA. i am planning to do my MBA in correspondence. Which is the best stream to choose.

Shall i choose MBA - HR and what is the scope for MBA - HR.

12th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best stream to do MBA through correspondence after BCA? Should I do MBA HR? What is the scope for MBA-HR?

I have just complete MBA hr in oct 2011 through distance from symbosis so what is scope of job
10th March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best stream to do MBA through correspondence after BCA? Should I do MBA HR? What is the scope for MBA-HR?

WHAT IS THE BEST CHOICE OF SUBJECT IN MBA...MEAN WHAT IS THE BEST SUBJECT OPTION
12th June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii guyz m working in vedanta resources as logistics officer for past two years.....i m a B.COM graduate....N i want to do correspondence MBA wiil it be beneficial for me or regular MBA would be gud option??????????
29th December 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am final year student of BCA after this i want to do MBA . But, i want to know which is better for me mba from distance or regular ,,,sir please suggestme

ADITYA
19th December 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed B.tech(IT)... i want to do MBA(hr)... my option s correct or not... pls suggest me sir....
8th February 2014, 05:23 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of BCA course, you are eligible to join MBA course. But to confirm your final eligibility, check yourself with the percentage of marks that you scored in your Graduation.

In order to join MBA course, one should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in your Graduation with any of the stream.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

If you want to get admission for this course, then you need to crack the respective Entrance Exam.

There are state level Entrance Exams to join MBA course like
ICET
TANCET

And national wide Entrance Exams also like
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

As per the best specialization in MBA course,

As you have completed BCA course, it would be better for you to join MBA with the following specializations.

MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology

If you opt for any of these specializations, you will get good IT knowledge which will benefit you in getting job opportunities in IT companies.

But if you have profound interest to join MBA course in Human Resources, you can opt for the same.

But there will not be good number of job opportunities for MBA HR candidates until and unless they are strong enough in
Communication skills
convincing skills
soft skills etc.

Initially you may have to work with consultancies and they you will be having scope to make entry into MNCs.

Not only that, in the beginning of your career, you will not be given good salaries also. You have to compromise on this.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?