18th September 2011, 08:02 PM
srinivas_vasu

What is the work of a fresher in Syntel?

what is the work of a fresher in syntel?immediately after getting the offer letter what is work given to a fresher after his/her training?

8th November 2011, 11:08 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the work of a fresher in Syntel?

dear friend,

when you are recruited as a trainee then for At least 1 years you are
worked in sytel as a trainee .
best of luck.
17th November 2011, 10:55 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the work of a fresher in Syntel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas_vasu View Post
what is the work of a fresher in syntel?immediately after getting the offer letter what is work given to a fresher after his/her training?

WHAT TYPE OF WORK GIVEN IN SYNTEL AFTER TRAINING

As you know Syntel is a Service - based company like TCS, Wipro etc. which in the sense working for projects which is outsourced by other companies around the world, so there will various domain and language which will be followed in different projects like JAVA, C, .Net, ORACLE and so on..

-> So once you are finished with the training you will be probably assigned to a particular team i.e in JAVA, C, .Net etc...

-> Once you are assigned you will be working only in that domain based projects...

-> If you feel that you do JAVA very well being in Database team then you can prefer for the domain which you like i.e JAVA in this example after a year or two, initially there is no possibilities to change the domain as you like...

-> To sum up into one point it is for sure you have to work with Programming skills and nothing other than that.... so probably if you are in your holidays after college you can sharpen your programming skills by using the time.. when i say sharpen your skills it mean to be strong in basics of programming...

-> So don't worry much about what work will be given in future instead put all your effort to learn what is in present then the future will be shape itself in a beautiful way...

-> To know what all domain and area Syntel works in CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted."
8th February 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am electronics student(2012 passout) i got placed in syntel how i have to prepare before joining
19th December 2012, 03:40 PM
jyotsna akundi

may i know what kind of training program do they conduct in the training period. i mean what all stuff would we be taught?
19th December 2012, 07:15 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What is the work of a fresher in Syntel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotsna akundi View Post
may i know what kind of training program do they conduct in the training period. i mean what all stuff would we be taught?
Dear Aspirant,

When you are recruited in a company it all depends upon the company that how many months they want to give training and then allocate the training period to 3months or max 6months.

Coming to your question.

The training period will be generally it starts with the basic learning like OOPS,logical Programming,puzzle solving in programs.
Then later the domain concepts will be trained to you like MS.Net or Java or sharepoint or CRM etc.

It again depends on the company what they want to teach you and put in that department.

Basically this will last for 3-6 months. Then you will be assigned to a team.Directly you wont be kept on a project.

Small modules of the project like designing and etc will be given to trainee's.

Generally this will be the stuff taught in the training period.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
30th January 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am an electronics student, and got placed in syntel. and my joineing is yet to come...
so...i dont know in what all i have to brush up my knowledge...
as...i got the clue tat , syntel gives the training , on java, mainframe, sog,dot net.....
so...now u say me wat all i need to prepare my self to do weel in training test ...
and moreover tat training test ....i dont know the pattern of that
10th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of technical training is Syntel Ltd going to provide their trainee employees?
19th April 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can syntel gives any work related to electronics base knowledge except al cse sub.and programming
19th April 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

There is any work related to the electronic sub
except the cse sub.and programing
2nd May 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

does Syntel give any project based on electronics and telecommunication knowledge to a fresher... ??
I'am an EnTC engineer got placed in Syntel...n i'd love to work wid microcontrollers, which is not possible now bt still Embedded C will do....iI dont wanna work purely in IT domain...
So is der ny chance dat if I show my skills in any electronics field in training period den i'll be assign to a project based on a little knowledge of Entc...??
plz reply in detail....thankz a lot...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?