13th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to join if selected in both Syntel and Dell being a B.Tech fresher graduate?

Hi,
I Am a fresher B.Tech graduate and I have been selected for Syntel and Dell in Noida. Could you please guide me which company is better for me?

29th November 2015, 10:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to join if selected in both Syntel and Dell being a B.Tech fresher graduate?

Both Syntel and Dell are very good companies and you should choose the one as per the job offer given by both and your personal interest, future goals and convenience point of view. If you compare both these companies, Dell enjoys a better reputation as it is a product based company and offers good growth opportunities. On the other hand if you want to go for service based companies then Syntel is an ideal choice between the two. Apart from this, also analyze the job position given by both and the salary package given by both along with location. Match it with your personal goals and choose the most appropriate one for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?