10th August 2011, 12:43 PM
arfath alam khan

Which course is having more scope to do after securing 55% in B.Tech?

sir iam a b.tech fresher with 55% aggregate,currently iam looking for courses that promise me early job.here iam little bit confused which course to start from.also i have little knowledge which course promise a better scope for job.is there any scope for software testing.please help me sir.my mail is [email protected]

10th August 2011, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is having more scope to do after securing 55% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfath alam khan View Post
sir iam a b.tech fresher with 55% aggregate,currently iam looking for courses that promise me early job.here iam little bit confused which course to start from.also i have little knowledge which course promise a better scope for job.is there any scope for software testing.please help me sir.my mail is [email protected]
dear friend,

You can go for ORACLE or JAVA or .NET course because these course have provide you good jobs.

You have not 60% in throughout then you are not eligible for maximum software companies.

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career like TCS,CTS,IBM,HP,L&T etc.

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL etc.

So you are eligible for above company.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.

All the best.
14th August 2011, 07:48 PM
Bmsri

Default Re: Which course is having more scope to do after securing 55% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfath alam khan View Post
There are two options for you.If you wish to study you can choose M.TECH which will be a better option for you to over shadow your marks obtained in your B.TECH.otherwise you try to get a job in a small company and get some training ,knowledge and experience.This will be helpful for you to get a good job after a few years of time.
Good Luck.
15th August 2011, 12:01 AM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend you are eligible for doing of MBA corce which is the duration of 2 years

the most of companies are wanting the students who are having b.tech and MBA so try to do MBA it gives to a bright future

other than your more options is oracle,java,net...some software courses
all the best
20th April 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course is having more scope to do after securing 53% in B.E? and not interasted in deveploment side ,is software testing good for me?
3rd June 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing diploma in IT
Is asp.net in 6 week industrial training is a good option for me for getting placed
28th November 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I HAD DONE BCA WHICH HORT TIME COURSE IS SUTIABLE FOR ME .NET ,PHP,OR SEO.
28th November 2012, 04:16 PM
utsav9
Member+

Hello friend,
With 5% marks in B.Tech you can apply for various government jobs conducted by UPSC, SSC every year.In case of private sectors,most of the companies(like tcs,cts capgemini etc) demands at least 60% marks throughout your carrier.So I think its better for you to apply for government jobs .
There are also some private companies which hires students with 50% marks,for those companies you have wait for the off-campus interviews.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?