18th October 2011, 07:57 PM
ishuhoor

Direct admission in Ph.D or M.Phil in Karnataka without entrance exam?

Can i get a direct admission in Phd or Mphil in karnataka without any entrance examination like in bangalore university by payment.

Related Questions:
  1. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities -- [New]
  2. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  3. Is it possible to do direct Ph.D or I need to do M.Phil after M.Sc course?
  4. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  5. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  6. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  8. M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD?
  9. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?
  11. How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  14. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  15. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  17. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
22nd October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct admission in Ph.D or M.Phil in Karnataka without entrance exam?

pl. give me information about the direct admission of m.phil in computer science
2nd December 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct admission in Ph.D or M.Phil in Karnataka without entrance exam?

How can i get aplication form for phd in madras university
9th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i have obtained 339 mark out of 800 in MA sociology, how i can take admission for Mphil or Phd.
29th April 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

please send information about direct addmission to phd in karnataka .

Regards

Siraj
3rd May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

is there any test for admission in phd in commerce
11th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I've got masters Degree in the Subject of Economics with 55% marks,can i get the direct admission for M.phil in the same subject Economics
19th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got MBA degree with 65% marks,can get direct admission for p.hd
23rd June 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

am i able to join direct phd without m.phil in madras university?
23rd July 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed LL M with 52% in the year 2000 from University of Mumbai, now would like to take admission to Phd course, i am employed in Karnataka, please advise.
3rd September 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get Ph.D admission for commerce in University of Madras
7th September 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Mphil dergee , now i want to do phd , is it passible to do the phd with out entrance exam ?
7th October 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

plz send me information about direct addmission in m.phil commerce....
17th July 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i have done Msc in zoology with 68% marks in year 2009.i want to do phd direct.can you tell me some university or colege that give me admission in phd without any enterance exam.
17th July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i have done Msc in zoology with 68% marks in 2009. now i want to do phd.tell me some universities or colleges that gave direct admission in phd wirhout entrance exam.
15th November 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.SC with 72% and B.Ed with 69% and M.Sc in computer science(PASS OUT JUL 2013) with 63% and presently working as a guest lecturer in GOVT FIRST GRADE COLLEGE, HIREKERUR
And now i would like to do phd in karnataka. They r calling phd course bt seats are very few like 2 or 3....
So please suggest me the colleges or give me references.
21st January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Phil. in physics from annamalai university through correspondence in 2005 now i want to complete Ph.D. through correspondence as i am a working lectrurer in govt sector guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?