18th October 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding scholarship program for further studies like MCA?

Sir i am a bca graduate,pursuing pgdca.i want all information regarding to scholorship program for further study-MCA.

25th January 2018, 03:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding scholarship program for further studies like MCA?

**List of few MCA scholarship programmes:
>>Maharashtra education fund
>>Charanjiv charitable trust
>>Hinduja Foundation
>>Dr.Ambedkar overseas fellowship
>>Naina Parikh education trust
>>M.G charitable trust

**Procedure to apply:

>>Students, who want to get the scholarship reward by association, need to visit the official site of the association (which is organizing the scheme).
>>Check the notification of scholarship and fill application form on or before the last date to apply.
>>If you want to get it through your college then you will have to do well perform in academic activities. Only then you will be able to apply for it or may get this chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?