15th December 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an IAS Officer after completing Charted Accountant course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Charted Accountant course and I am about to finish the course. I want to become an IAS Officer now so I want to know what should I do to become an IAS Officer after completing Charted Accountant course? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th December 2016, 10:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an IAS Officer after completing Charted Accountant course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Charted Accountant course and I am about to finish the course. I want to become an IAS Officer now so I want to know what should I do to become an IAS Officer after completing Charted Accountant course? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of CA course, you are not eligible for IAS officer exam. So you first complete graduation degree, you are eligible for IAS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam. Final year candidate are also eligible for IAS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman

Number of Attempts:-

For open category:- 7 attempts
For OBC category:- 9 attempts
For ST/SC category:- unlimited
25th January 2018, 03:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become an IAS Officer after completing Charted Accountant course?

You should complete a graduation degree in chartered accountants to appear in IAS exam.
Below is the general eligibility criteria for IAS exam.

>>One should complete a graduation degree in any stream to apply for IAS exam.
>>Candidate's age must between 21 and 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?