20th October 2011, 12:27 AM
Manisha1607

Does it good to pursue Aerospace Engineering being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in IT branch?

hiiii...
i m pursuing my b.tech from IT branch.
i want to know that is gud to pursue my M.tech from aerospace engg. and i want to know the scope of this branch.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy
  2. How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year
  3. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  5. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  6. Can I pursue M.Tech in branch different from the branch I am pursuing in B.Tech?
  7. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  8. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  10. Which course can I choose after completing 12th?
  11. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  12. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  13. Best colleges in India to pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  14. What are the top/good colleges for Aerospace Engineering in India?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  16. How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student
  17. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  18. Marks required in 12th and JEE to pursue Aerospace Engineering?
7th March 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does it good to pursue Aerospace Engineering being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in IT branch?

i m pursuing my b.tech from IT branch.
i want to know that is gud to pursue my M.tech from aerospace engg. and i want to know the scope of this branch....
Does it good to pursue Aerospace Engineering being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in IT branch?
PRIYANKA KUMARI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?