23rd October 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?

Is obc certificate necessary along with application form for iit jee ?

Related Questions:
  1. obc certificate necessary along with application form for iit jee?
  2. IIT JEE: wrongly mentioned my community as obc (cl) but i submitted my obc (ncl) certificate with online iit jee application
  3. Is it necessary to submit OBC certificate for IIT JEE?
  4. Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?
  5. Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?
  6. Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  8. Is it necessary for an OBC student to send OBC certificate along with application form? Can I apply for IIT SK Patna?
  9. OBC caste certificate required with IIT JEE form?
  10. Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?
  11. Can we make changes in jee form during application of jee advance
  12. Do I need to submit an OBC certificate to appear for IITJEE under OBC quota?
  13. Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?
  14. Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form?
  15. Does I have to show my caste certificate for admission in IIT if qualified in JEE Advanced which is applied under OBC category? -- [New]
  16. Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?
  17. How to check the status of IIT JEE application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
23rd October 2011, 08:13 AM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?

hiii friend...here i can help you......
yes,,obc certificate is necessary along with application form for iit jee........

you have to enclose the obc certificate along with application form.........
23rd October 2011, 10:05 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No ,There is no need to attach your OBC certificate at the time of form filling and sendig because IIT-JEE doesn't demand it but you will need this certificate during councelling otherwise you will be treated as general category students and you will not get any benefit of your quota.

So don't worry and fill up the form correctly.

IIT-JEE 2012 Notification

With Regards
ravik1214
23rd October 2011, 11:10 AM
sathish0038

Default Re: Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?

Quote:
No ,There is no need to attach your OBC certificate at the time of form filling and sendig because IIT-JEE doesn't demand it but you will need this certificate during councelling otherwise you will be treated as general category students and you will not get any benefit of your quota.
IIT-JEE
doesn't demand at the time of counceling it may be used only
23rd October 2011, 11:22 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?

Quote:

Required Documents Along with IIT-JEE Form

There is no need for the reserved categories (SC,ST,OBC,PD) to attach their documented proof of their category along with the application form..

In the application form..you just need to mention the category to which you belong..

27% of the seats are reserved in every IIT..

You need to produce the documents of your belonging to OBC category at the time of counselling only..so you don't have to worry about it right now..

Make sure that while submission of your application form..you get the acknowledgement card signed or stamped..

In case you don't receive your admit card on time then you can at least show the acknowledgement card as your proof of submission of the form..

At this point of time..i hope you are well prepared and giving finishing touches to your preparations..

So,its the best time to practice the past papers and if possible..join a test series of a good coaching institute..

This will let you know your position all over India and will also tell you about the scope for your improvement..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
23rd October 2011, 12:15 PM
sanjibdebnath33

If you are belongs to OBC & want to take benifit of reservation in IIT then you should submit your OBC form along with your IIT-JEE form.
23rd October 2011, 12:17 PM
sanjibdebnath33

you should submit your OBC certificate along with IIT-JEE form to grab the benifit of reservation.
23rd October 2011, 12:49 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?

Quote:

IIT-JEE doesn't demand OBC certificate during the form filling as there is no nay such information is present in the information Bronchure of IIT-JEE.

But you will have to submit your OBC certificate at the time of councelling as it is your certificate ,on the basis of which the IIT official will faciliate you the Reservation facility .In any case ,you failed to show your OBC certificate during councelling then you will not enjoy reservation quota facility and will be treated as general category student and your all india rank in general catgory will be considered .

With Regards
rchauhan294
23rd October 2011, 01:19 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

No! freind, you just have to mention your OBC candidate status in JEE form, but at the time of councelling , you must have to show your OBC certificate, for getting the reservation quota in the allotment of seats in IT colleges.

for apply in IIT-JEE exam , you must possess 12th degree in PCM group from a recognized college.
also you must have scored at least 60% in 12th.
there is 5% of relaxations are applicable for SC\ST candidates.

the age limit for this examination is 17-25 years.

there are only two consecutive chances are given to a candidate(with passing of 12th) to appear in this examination
23rd October 2011, 02:17 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
for applying for the IIT JEE exam you need to submit certain forms. The admission for the engineering course has reservations so you need to attach proofs for them in order to get the benefits
the attachments you need to submit are
1. Marksheet of your sslc and +2 attested by your school
2. Category for which you apply if you do not procedure you will consider general category.
3.your latest photo
4. Visually impaired must produce request letter for getting the question paper which you can recognise.
23rd October 2011, 09:39 PM
Ashishkrgautam

Yes, you must enclose your o.b.c. certificate to show your category in i.i.t. jee.
24th October 2011, 09:21 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
15 Dec 2010 – IIT JEE Online Form Things you need for applying online: Internet Browser ... guardian along with the necessary certificates and the photograph in the ... The online application fees are Rs. 900 (for general category, OBC & DS ...
Thanks,
24th October 2011, 09:58 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
15 Dec 2010 – IIT JEE Online Form Things you need for applying online: Internet Browser ... guardian along with the necessary certificates and the photograph in the ... The online application fees are Rs. 900 (for general category, OBC & DS ...
Thanks,
13th November 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

IS OBC CERTIFICATE NECESSARY FOR APPLING IIT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATIONFORM FILLING(FOR 2012 EXAMINATION)?
14th November 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

is obc certificate require for the filling of iitjee 2012 form, it is duily signed by whom SDO or DM ? my id is [email protected] please give me ans sir as soon as possible.
15th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to send copy of obc cetificate along with iitjee application form 2012? i am pretty confused.
23rd November 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

certificates needed for applying iit exam for BC-A candidates
23rd November 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

is it require to post obc with form for iit 2012
24th November 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

it is written in the brochure of iit that...... The OBC candidates (non-creamy layer) will be
required to produce original OBC (NCL)
certificate issued on or after January 01, 2012 by
a competent authority in the prescribed format
(APPENDIX-4) at the time of admission.
so, do i need to make another certificate???
26th November 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE 2012
26th November 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE 2012
26th November 2011, 06:00 PM
john3356

should i submit original OBS NCL certificate or attested OBS ncal certificate along with IITJEE application?
26th November 2011, 06:01 PM
john3356

should i send OBS NCL original certificate or attested copy along with IITJEE application form 2012
5th December 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Is appendix 4 is necessary along with jee application
4th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Suppose there are no Job openings for OBC in an advertisement and I submitted my OBC certificate along with the application for the job . Now, is my application form applicable for UR category????PLS REPLY
5th March 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY OBC(NCL) CERTIFICATE ALONG WITH THE COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM OF IIT-JEE 2012.IF THE FRESH OBC(NCL) CERTIFICATE ISSUED ON OR AFTER 1st JANUARY,2012 DOES NOT REACH THE JEE OFFICE BEFORE 1st JUNE,2012,WILL MY CATEGORY BE CHANGED TO GENERAL FROM OBC(NCL)?
16th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I've submited my jee form I havent sent my Obc(NCL) Certificate is there any problem & I'm not belonging to minority?
23rd April 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Is obc certificate necessary to apply for net exam 2012?
15th December 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to enclose OBC certificate with NET application?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?