6th January 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Diploma course while appearing for HSC exams?

I have appeared for SSC exams this year. I want to know that can i go for diploma course along with appearing for HSC exams in correspondence, Please reply me.

6th January 2016, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Diploma course while appearing for HSC exams?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma course, you must have completed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board. You cannot pursue both the Diploma and HSC courses at the same time after completion of your 10th standard. If you are interested to pursue both Diploma and HSC courses, I suggest you to first pursue HSC after completion of your 10th standard and after completion of that, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
7th January 2016, 12:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have appeared for SSC exams this year. I want to know that can i go for diploma course along with appearing for HSC exams in correspondence, Please reply me.
Yes, you can apply for Diploma course while appearing in the 10th board exam. However, you are eligible to apply only after qualifying the 10th board exam.
Most of the Diploma Institutions demand at least 50% of marks at 10th board exam. The admission criteria may differ from Institution to Institution. Most of the Institutions may allot admission based on the 10th board exam score. However, some reputed universities may conduct their own entrance exam within the college.
7th January 2016, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in any diploma course you have to show the documents before admission. If you are sure that you will be able to get the required qualification then surely you can appear for the exam.

Polytechnic entrance exams are conducted on state level and you will be allotted college according to your rank. You should be ready with all the documents before counselling.
9th January 2016, 02:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can but it is advisable not to as that can affect your board results. However, if you wish you can probably pursue Diploma course on the basis of your 10th results. You should have however, scored a minimum of 55% in your 10th boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?