25th October 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?

Sir,
Im studying in 12th now. I want to go for Medicine. I'm preparing for All India Medical entrance examination. Is that the only entrance exam i can write to get the admission? If there is any other exams, please tell the name and details about the exams.
Thankyou

26th October 2011, 03:10 PM
MAGICBRICS

Default Re: Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?

dear friend,

entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam

1.>National Eligibility Entrance Test NEET-UG (MBBS) scores will apply for Dental (BDS) admission also

2.>NEET MBBS merit ranking will be determined by percentile scores, No Negative Ranking

3.>AIIMS refuses to participate in NEET (UG) for MBBS admission also

4.>In Orissa, Both NEET and Orissa JEE - Students need to appear for NEET 2012 for MBBS & BDS Admissions, Orissa JEE for admission into pharmacy, Ayurveda and homeopathic courses.

5.>Supreme Court rejects CBSE's proposal for merging AIEEE & AIPMT Exam

6.>West Bangal Gujarat and Karnataka want NEET.

7.>Smolensk State Medical Academy Russia MBBS.

8.>Maharaja Agrasen Medical College Agroha B.Sc Nursing and Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.

9.>PPMET 2011 - Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2011 Notice for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing courses

10.>University of Delhi Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS).

11.>PGI Chandigarh B.Sc. Para Medical Courses.
10th January 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for aipmt when 3months are left for exam
27th January 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can u suggest any topic on which research can be done by a 2nd phase mbbs students
25th April 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for medical entrance exam in abroad..please tell about procedures to apply for medical entrance exam test in top medical colleges in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?