15th August 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I write a medical entrance exam after studying 12th science batch

Sir, I am studying in Plus two science batch, and now I wish to write a Medical Entrance Exam, India level.

17th July 2014, 07:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I write a medical entrance exam after studying 12th science batch

The admission in MBBS mainly depends on the entrance test. A good score in the entrance test will be a great advantage. According to the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India passing Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream. Age limit has to be between 17 to 25. There are various medical entrance exams along with state government one that you can apply for like
For candidates, there are provision for lateral entry too. You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also complete class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age.
Various tests for MBBS entrance purpose:
1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?