1st December 2010, 09:07 PM
nivethakohi

Date of 12th board exam? Is it necessary to write exam to get into medicine?

When is the examination date for +2 and what to do for medical?Is there any need to write entrance exam for medical?If I want to write entrance exam,what to do?

2nd December 2010, 02:41 PM
pavankumar

Default Re: Date of 12th board exam? Is it necessary to write exam to get into medicine?

Hi brother,
U didn't mention the state, mostly 12 examinations conducted vary in different states,i think so may be in march-may,For medical examinations u have to do work hard because it is very tough course u have to concentrate mostly on studies, but life is very beautiful for medical field.Try for the National exams like BHU,MANIPAL,AIIMS,JIPMER,AFMC etc.,Take caoching from well esteemed institute,work hard u can get success soon
all the best for u and ur future
2nd December 2010, 05:26 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of 12th board exam? Is it necessary to write exam to get into medicine?

In yesterday News paper they said the Exam date for the 12th standard

march 1- Tamil I
march 2- Tamil II
march 4- English I
march 7- English II
march 8- physics
march 11- chemistry
march 15- Maths
march 17- Computer science

This is for Tamil Nadu,
Best of luck
for medical you should go for the Exam, you should get good mark in that, then only you should get Government college
2nd December 2010, 10:13 PM
uae

examinations for class board will begin in march,though datesheet is not published yet well it is compulsory to write ur board exam sinc eit is the min level of qualification needed to any carrer option after class 12.entrance exam r a way 2 get ur dream college .so study hard 4 both ur board & entrance exam .lay a well systematic study schedule and do well all d best
7th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the dates of 12 board exams? when it will be started for Meerut?
27th December 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

steat 12 board exams date & timetable?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?