7th January 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D after passing UGC NET exam? Which topic has a scope in Ph.D?

I completed my m.com and i also passed my UGC (Net) exam. Now am planning to do my phd please guide me what are the procedure and give me some good topics which has a scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  2. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  3. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  4. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  5. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  6. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  11. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  12. Step by step procedure to do PhD? Topics for research and synopsis?
  13. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  15. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  17. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and syllabus of NET exam? Which subject has better scope for HR executive?
24th February 2023, 03:55 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D after passing UGC NET exam? Which topic has a scope in Ph.D?

Congratulations on clearing the UGC NET exam! Here is the procedure to pursue a Ph.D after passing the exam:

Choose a university: You need to select a university where you want to pursue your Ph.D. based on your research interests, the faculty members in the department, their research areas, and the facilities available.

Find a supervisor: Once you have chosen a university, you need to find a supervisor who is willing to guide you in your research. You can search for the faculty members who are working in your area of research interest and contact them to see if they have any open positions for Ph.D. students.

Submit an application: After finding a supervisor, you need to submit an application to the university's Ph.D. program. The application process may vary from university to university, so it's best to check with the university's website for specific details.

Register for Ph.D. coursework: Some universities may require Ph.D. students to take coursework before starting their research. This coursework may cover research methodology, literature review, and other topics related to your research area.

Conduct research and write your thesis: Once you have completed your coursework (if required), you can start working on your research under the guidance of your supervisor. You need to conduct research and collect data, analyze the data, and then write your thesis.

In terms of research topics, there are many areas that have scope for Ph.D. research in Commerce. Some popular research topics include:
  • Accounting and financial management
  • Marketing and consumer behavior
  • Human resource management
  • Corporate governance and ethics
  • E-commerce and digital marketing
  • Entrepreneurship and innovation
  • International business and trade
  • Banking and finance
  • Supply chain management

It's important to choose a research topic that you are passionate about and that has enough scope for research. You can also consult with your supervisor to get ideas and guidance on selecting a research topic. Good luck with your Ph.D. journey!

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?