30th September 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How to give NET exam after completing MSc in Biotechnology?

i have completed my m.sc. in biotechnology....now i want to give net exam....plz tell me date of exam and submission of application form (all net exam in which m applicable)

Related Questions:
  1. How to give NET exam after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  2. How to become a research scientist after M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus for ICAR NET Biotechnology? What to do after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding all India Tests for Ph.D course?
  6. Can I give NET exam after doing MSc IT first year?
  7. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  9. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  12. Can biotech students apply for UGC NET in environment sciences?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  14. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  16. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  17. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  18. How to appear for NET exam in Biochemistry after completing MSc in Biochemistry
29th March 2013, 05:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give NET exam after completing MSc in Biotechnology?

NET exams are conducted by UGC, two times a year. Next exam will be conducted in the month of June. Last date of online application submission is March 25, 2013. After June, the exam will be conducted in the month of December. Applications can be submitted online through the website of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?