1st October 2010, 03:49 PM
Arvind Bhushan

Will the scholarship project in my UG study help me to get Ph.D? How will it help me?

If i am doing a schollarship project in my undergraduate study .Then will this help in my P.hd.If so then how?

14th May 2011, 08:30 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the scholarship project in my UG study help me to get Ph.D? How will it help me?

No, phd is totally based on the research work where a thesis is to be prepared for any particular subject to be chosen.The scholarship project that you are doing in your undergraduate study is a simple project which contains less knowledge about a particular topic & is based only upto the undergraduate level.But the thesis gives simple and practical advice on the problems of getting started, getting organised, dividing the huge task into less formidable pieces and working on those pieces. It also explains the practicalities of surviving the ordeal. It includes a suggested structure and a guide to what should go in each section.
31st January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the scholarship project in my UG study help me to get Ph.D? How will it help me?

what is meant by 50% completion of a project?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?