4th October 2010, 05:20 PM
A.Vineel

After doing my B.Tech in computer science which career path should I choose?

I am doing my b-tech, in computer science, final year. I am unable to choose which career should i prefer. I am interested in Networking, and at the same time graphic and animation courses. can any one help me in give me a suggestion of further courses and career.

And actually what fields are available related to my b-tech course cse.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose for my career after passing HS? I am a computer science student
  2. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  3. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  5. Available job options after graduation from B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  6. Which group should I join for B.Tech
  7. Which course is better between BSE and B.Tech?
  8. MBA, M.Tech or IAS: Better career option after B.Tech for money and status? Which is most difficult?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?
  11. Is it possible to study Science and commerce at the same time?
  12. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  13. How to do M.Tech after Msc computer science?
  14. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  15. How to choose a programming language as my career after B.Tech computer science? Can I earn anything by being an expert in the language?
  16. What course should I opt for making career in game development and design? I am a student of class 12 (Science) and want to pursue a career in game development and designing
  17. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  18. Which career path should I choose after finishing SSC, Intermediate, BBA, MBA
25th December 2011, 01:05 PM
Riyanka

Default Re: After doing my B.Tech in computer science which career path should I choose?

Well you have lots of options before you,after completing btech if you want to do job you can start working being a software developer,programmer,system analyst,etc.If you want to continue further studies best option is go for M.Tech for which you have to clear GATE exam,after M.Tech you can do Phd,if you are interested in teaching give NET exam,also clearing CAT or MA xam will allow you to do MBA.And your interest in networking and animation is also a good career options in todays world.All the best,go ahead to grab your success.
25th December 2011, 04:25 PM
ritika2589

Default Re: After doing my B.Tech in computer science which career path should I choose?

after completing btech there are many chances of getting a good job after doing mba.
25th December 2011, 05:09 PM
arun199011

You have two paths in your front after finishing B.TECH.They are
1.Job.
2.Higher studies.
In which field you interested in above you can choose that.It would be better for choosing career as job because this is competitive world jobs are very difficult to find.
On other hand you have higher studies which increase your status.The higher studies like MBA and MCA.
26th December 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Vineel View Post
I am doing my b-tech, in computer science, final year. I am unable to choose which career should i prefer. I am interested in Networking, and at the same time graphic and animation courses. can any one help me in give me a suggestion of further courses and career.

Well there are so many opportunities open before you,if you want to do job you can work being a software developer,programmer,system analyst.
If you want to do higher study then go for M.tech by clearing GATE exam,and then you can pursue for Phd,if you are interested in teaching you can give NET exam.Clearing CAT or MAT exam provide you to do MBA which is also a very good option. As per your interest networking or animation is also a good path in your field in today's world.So all the best go ahead and grab your success.
28th April 2012, 12:30 AM
nadankanan

You have two paths in your front after finishing B.TECH.They are
1.Job.
2.Higher studies
there are so many opportunities open before you,if you want to do job you can work being a software developer,programmer,system analyst.
If you want to do higher study then go for M.tech by clearing GATE exam,and then you can pursue for Phd,if you are interested in teaching you can give NET exam.Clearing CAT or MAT exam provide you to do MBA which is also a very good option. As per your interest networking or animation is also a good path in your field in today's world.So all the best go ahead and grab your success.
26th May 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

after completing your btech in computer science you should prefer MBA in HR for higher degree.
2nd September 2012, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

hi ...,i am srinivas pursuing btech 4th year cse ,i am intrested in journalism after my btech ,can i do it after btech computer science
23rd September 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what can be done in future after b.tech in graphics . can anybody please give some idea about that?
11th March 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech student of IT branch, I am intrested to pursue a career in animation.
After my Btech can i directly join masters in animation??
27th March 2013, 08:57 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Vineel View Post

You can choose any fields and they are:

*Career in databases.

*Career in networking.

*Career in software development.

And if you are interested in networking then you can go for it..As it is very good option..
7th June 2013, 02:06 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Lets evaluate options you have in your hand

- go for a job
- go for higher studies.
In higher studies, you can go for M.Tech, MBA MCA
You can also go for M.Des ( Master of Designing) Its a good course and only available in IITs.
you can do M.Des with animation . you will get very good placement.

all the best
22nd October 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing btech in computer science engineering and in third year.After completing Btech which
career path should i choose.
My favourate subjects are
1.operating systems
2.computer organization
3.computer networks
20th June 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

after doing b tech in computer science can opt a career in animation and 3D computer graphics . what are the career prospects in these areas for computer science students. do I need to do any further courses in these areas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?