30th January 2011, 12:20 AM
aalia

MBA, M.Tech or IAS: Better career option after B.Tech for money and status? Which is most difficult?

i am 1st year student of nit calicut. which path is better after completing b.tech. in computer science, mba or m.tech. or ias? in which path i can earn more money and can get better status? and which path is more difficult to follow ?

30th January 2011, 12:38 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MBA, M.Tech or IAS: Better career option after B.Tech for money and status? Which is most difficult?

I think best is IAS ... it is combination of money, power , prestige ... so go for it.
30th January 2011, 05:52 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: MBA, M.Tech or IAS: Better career option after B.Tech for money and status? Which is most difficult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalia View Post
i am 1st year student of nit calicut. which path is better after completing b.tech. in computer science, mba or m.tech. or ias? in which path i can earn more money and can get better status? and which path is more difficult to follow ?
after doing b.tech most of the students prefer to go for m.tech because it keeps them in same technical line and it becomes easy to do it also. but now a days, most of the multinational companies are demanding for technical and management skills in a single person. that is why a b.tech student must do mba to get more highly paid jobs. other than that, the most difficult exam among them is that of ias because it needs a lot of study to pass the exam. but once someone gets passed in that, he becomes settled in his life.
15th March 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

can an m.tech person gets a job in a multinational company instead of becoming a lecturer.
plez send me on my email id [email protected]
24th March 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I'am a B.tech (CSE) student...I wna know what shud I persue IAS,M.tech or MBA???
can I even think of IES??
27th March 2011, 06:23 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: MBA, M.Tech or IAS: Better career option after B.Tech for money and status? Which is most difficult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalia View Post

I think it is the best choice if you ask this question in front a piece of paper..and pen

it will give you the best answer

you analyse yourself

what is best and worst in you..

how you want to be in future..

as of you asked about the suggestion i will definitely give my suggestions regarding your question..

Quote:
i am 1st year student of nit calicut.

wow its amazing for me ..that a highly intelligent student(because you're in NIT) is in a dilemma state...anyways.

Quote:

mba or m.tech. or ias?

If you're sound in subject knowledge then go with M.tech

if you're having capability of managing things in your surroundings...you should go with M.B.A

i think you don't as an calligrapher i can estimate you...

if you're having a zeal to serve your country with your hands then go for IAS

Quote:
in which path i can earn more money and can get better status?

Money and status both are different..

in the first two options you can earn money but less status

in the third option you can earn good social status with less money..

i personally like status than money
Quote:
and which path is more difficult to follow ?

each and every path has its own difficulties..

three are equally difficult..

M.tech is difficult if you don't have sound subject knowledge

M.B.A is difficult if you don't have interest on leadership or management

CIvils is difficult if you don't have sound general knowledge ,ability logical thinking and many more..

best wishes ..

~aditya~
20th April 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year b.tech. cse student...i want to know which one is good in m.b.a.-international business or human resources....pay package, content (difficult), scope...etc....i am basically an average student...also i like...animations/graphics but don't know what to do...and how to do...( any scope in animation/graphics after b.tech(cs)?..)..?
I also read the prev. answers-what's the scope of I.A.S. after b.tech?..kindly give me some insight regarding everything...
Thanking you.
yours truly,
ELISA
21st April 2011, 01:04 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To earn money,the better option is to choose either MBA or M.tech course.

If you want to service our country,choose IAS exam,but this difficult amony three courses.
30th April 2011, 04:15 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: MBA, M.Tech or IAS: Better career option after B.Tech for money and status? Which is most difficult?

I think MBA or M.Tech are best for you.......... but if you have interest in civil services then you should go for IAS.........
11th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am a biotech 3rd yr student..can you guide me whether a training carries that much importance with itself or not?? n secondly i am confused between MBA n MS..i have good interest in biotech but still i am not able to guide myself..but on the same hand i am interested to go for IAS ..i am very confused..please guide me..
12th June 2012, 02:49 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..i am a biotech 3rd yr student..can you guide me whether a training carries that much importance with itself or not?? n secondly i am confused between MBA n MS..i have good interest in biotech but still i am not able to guide myself..but on the same hand i am interested to go for IAS ..i am very confused..please guide me..

I think it is the best choice if you ask this question in front a piece of paper..and pen

it will give you the best answer

you analyse yourself

what is best and worst in you..

how you want to be in future..

as of you asked about the suggestion i will definitely give my suggestions regarding your question..

i am 1st year student of nit calicut.

wow its amazing for me ..that a highly intelligent student(because you're in NIT) is in a dilemma state...anyways.

If you're sound in subject knowledge then go with M.tech

if you're having capability of managing things in your surroundings...you should go with M.B.A

i think you don't as an calligrapher i can estimate you...

if you're having a zeal to serve your country with your hands then go for IAS

Money and status both are different..

in the first two options you can earn money but less status

in the third option you can earn good social status with less money..

i personally like status than money

each and every path has its own difficulties..

three are equally difficult..

M.tech is difficult if you don't have sound subject knowledge

M.B.A is difficult if you don't have interest on leadership or management

CIvils is difficult if you don't have sound general knowledge ,ability logical thinking and many more..

best wishes ..

29th May 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i am BE mech. 1st year student . Should i go for m-tech in IIT's or MS in foreign country or MBA in yechnical Field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?