3rd November 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for SCRA Exam?

I am doing my b.tech 2nd year. am i eligible to write this exam. my date of birth is July 8th 1993

3rd November 2011, 04:08 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for SCRA Exam?

Dear friend;

You are eligible for appearing this SCRA Exam.

Just keep attention that you fullfill the following eligibility criteria.

-- Candidates must have attained lower age limit of 17 years of age & must have completed upper age limit of 21 on 1st august of year of examination..

-- candidates must have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination in first or in second division from a University or board of govenment approved.

-- Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

-- Mathematics graduate or students with at least one of the subjects Physics or Chemsitry as their degree level may apply also..

all the best.
3rd November 2011, 04:19 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha

Dear friend;

Just keep attention that you fullfill the following eligibility criteria.

-- Candidates must have attained lower age limit of 17 years of age & must have completed upper age limit of 21 on 1st august of year of examination..

-- candidates must have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination in first or in second division from a University or board of govenment approved.

-- Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

-- Mathematics graduate or students with at least one of the subjects Physics or Chemsitry as their degree level may apply also..

all the best.
3rd November 2011, 06:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my b.tech 2nd year. am i eligible to write this exam. my date of birth is July 8th 1993
Information About SCRA Examination :

SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is conducted by UPSC Every year and The Notification of This examination was already updated in the UPSC Website.

The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is 42.

To apply for this examination You must be :

>> A citizen of India, or
>> a subject of Nepal, or
>> a subject of Bhutan

And you Must have passed in the first or second division in the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination with with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

OR

You have completed your Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

To apply for this examination your age should between 17 to 21 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and Other Reserved category Candidates. Final year Candidates are also apply for this examination.

The last date of apply for SCRA 2012 Examination : 21/Nov/2011.

The examination will be held on 29/Jan/2012.

So, If you have satisfied the given eligibility then you are eligible for SCRA Examination and for more Information please check the official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2012_eng.pdf(162.7 KB, 77 views)
3rd November 2011, 06:47 PM
iatul89

SCRA Entrance Qualification Criteria: Candidates aspiring for Special Class of Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam, must follow qualification criteria like age, education criteria etc successfully which is describe below..

Age Criteria: Candidates must have attained lower age limit of 17 years of age & must have completed upper age limit of 21 on 1st august of year of examination..

SCRA Test Educational Qualification:

1.) To take admission in this examination, candidates must have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination in first or in second division.
2.) University or board is of govenment approved.
3.) Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
4.) Mathematics graduate or students with at least one of the subjects Physics or Chemsitry as their degree level may apply also.. For more information, candidates must go through Railway-SCRA Qualification Criteria .

with
best regards.
11th November 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

can 12 appearing student appear in this exam..........
16th November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

can-i-eligible-upcoming-scra-exam-date-birth-18-11-1994
18th November 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

can a 12th appearing student can appear for scra
15th May 2012, 11:09 PM
chillarboy
Member+

Candidates aspiring for Special Class of Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam, must follow

qualification criteria like age, education criteria etc successfully which is describe below..

Age Criteria: Candidates must have attained lower age limit of 17 years of age & must have completed upper age limit of 21 on 1st august of year of examination..

SCRA Test Educational Qualification:

1.) To take admission in this examination, candidates must have passed Intermediate or
an equivalent examination in first or in second division.

2.) University or board is of govenment approved.

3.) Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

4.) Mathematics graduate or students with at least one of the subjects Physics or Chemsitry as their degree level may apply also.. For more information, candidates must go through Railway-SCRA Qualification Criteria .

your Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

To apply for this examination your age should between 17 to 21 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and Other Reserved category Candidates. Final year Candidates are also apply for this examination.

The last date of apply for SCRA 2012 Examination : 21/Nov/2011.
The examination will be held on 29/Jan/2012.

So, If you have satisfied the given eligibility then you are eligible for SCRA Examination and for more Information please check the official website :
3rd June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

My dob is 03081995
am i eligible for scra
31st January 2013, 12:37 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
SCRA Stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and this examination is conducted by UPSC Every year. The Notification of this Examination may published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC ..

To appear in this Examination you Must satisfy the below eligibility Criteria .......

A Candidate should be Citizen of India .

A Candidate should be Complete Intermediate Course (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University..

A Candidate should having Mathematics / Physics and Chemistry Etc..

OR

A Candidate should Complete Graduate degree course with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

A candidate age should be Not less than 17 years to 21 Years and Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and Other Reserved category Candidates.

A candidate who waiting for result may also eligible to apply for this Examination ..

So, If you satisfy the above eligibility Criteria than your eligible for SCRA Examination ..
31st January 2013, 05:35 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for SCRA exam but you can not apply this year because last date of submission of form is over.

If you want you can apply next year in 2014.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?