3rd November 2011, 03:22 PM
pankaz das

How to give the NDA exam if I belong to Tripura?

I belongs to tripura.But how i will gave the exam nda? please give me the method for it

Related Questions:
  1. AM I eligible for FCI exam(for any post)? I am 25 years old student and belong to general category. I have done my B.Sc(CSE) degree from Tripura
  2. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  3. Can I do MCA from Jorhat Engineering College after doing BCA from Tripura University?
  4. Fee structure of Tripura Medical College?
  5. Can I write GATE exam after completion of my MCA degree from ICFAI University,Tripura?
  6. List of the top coaching institutes along with their address, offering online coaching for IIT-JEE? I am 10th passed student from Tripura
  7. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  8. How many seats are reserved for physical handicraft candidates in Tripura Civil Service Exam?
  9. What's the exam date for B.Ed course of Tripura University?
  10. What's the procedure for applying Karnataka, CET? I have residential of Tripura and want to appear in CET, Karnataka.
  11. Maximum Number of attempts for NDA Exam? How can I join NDA being a candidate from 12th Class? -- [New]
  12. Can i apply for nda, as i belong to obc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  14. When will be the next Tripura Civil service or Tripura Public Servic commission?
  15. When will be the next NDA Exam? Why to give NDA Exam?
  16. Sample question papers of Maths of Tripura JEE?
  17. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th
  18. When to get forms for NDA Exam? Procedure to fill forms for NDA Exam? Can I give NDA Exam being a candidate of 11th class?
27th January 2012, 08:05 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: How to give the NDA exam if I belong to Tripura?

To be in the National Defence Academy
You can join NDA by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
This exam is conducted twice a year in all major cities throughout India.

How to apply:

You start by sending your application.

Watch out for the advertisement inviting applications in the leading newspapers and the Employment News.
After you spot the relevant ad, you send your application in the format mentioned in the advertisement, before the last date of receiving of application.

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Eligibility Criteria[/COLOR]
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

16 ½ to 19 years At the time of commencement of training.

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.
For Army wing:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with 60% marks.

For Navy:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , chemistry , mathematics with 60% marks.

For Air force:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , mathematics.

Advertisemet Schedule
March and October every year. ( Advertisement released by UPSC)

N.D.A Exam Date,2012 :-

Date of Notification : 31.12.11

Last date for receipt of application : 30.01.12

Date of examination : 15.04.12

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?