14th November 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Shall I apply for upcoming KAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Degree?

sir this is anjana now i m final year of degree so shall i apply to this upcoming kas exam? can i eligible for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take upcoming KAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E in Civil?
  2. Procedure and Important Dates for KAS-2011?
  3. Will I be able to attend the KAS prelims exam for upcoming year while in final year B.E?
  4. Which upcoming Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I apply fro KAS exam being a candidate after completing B.A degree in Allahabad University
  6. How to apply for PCS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course? Date of upcoming PCS Exam?
  7. How to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE? When will be the upcoming JTO Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  8. Can i try for IIM after B.Com in Travel and Tourism?
  9. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for KAS exam?
  11. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?
  12. Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  14. How to apply for PGCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course? Information regarding pattern for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  15. Can i apply for Custom Officer post with T.Y.B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Date of upcoming KAS Exam? Which books to prepare for KAS Exam?
  17. How to join ISRO as a scientist? I am doing BSc PCM
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Civils in this year being a candidate going to complete B.Tech by upcoming April?
16th March 2012, 04:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I apply for upcoming KAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Degree?

Yes, you can apply for the KAS exam conducted by the Karnataka Public service commission. The minimum criterion for attending this exam is a graduation in any discipline. You should be between 21 – 30 years of age to attend this exam. The candidates should secure the graduation from a recognized institute. The final year graduates are eligible to attend this exam but they should be able to submit the educational necessary documents at the time of interview if they get selected in the written examination.
16th March 2012, 04:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I apply for upcoming KAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Degree?

It is a good decision to prepare for the MBA entrance exam while being in the graduation course it self. You should have a good understanding about the pattern and the type of questions asked in MBA entrance examinations. You can prepare on the basis of that. You should also prepare in the subject areas such aswell to sharpen your skills in Quantitative ability, Logical reasoning, language skills, GK etc for the MBA exam. You should read newspapers and other journalsand magazines and develop a good knowledge regarding the current events. You can join some good coaching institutes during the final year of your graduation and start your preparation for the exam.
14th November 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

hi this is avinash pursuing 3rd year b.a.llb can i apply for k.a.s. and u.p.s.c exams this year....pls suggest me
14th December 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

iam going to pursue my graduation this april my aim is ias but donot know anything about it so i would like to know what is it how to prepare and what books should be reffered?
1st May 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

IS IT TRUE THAT KAS COSTS 50 LACKS TO GET A POST ? THIS WAS THE INFORMATION I GOT IT FROM ONE OF THE WEBSITE.
2nd April 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, its afreen.s may i please know upcoming KAS exam date and its syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?