10th October 2011, 01:48 AM
itsundar

Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?

sir i am doing final year engineering i want to know all the details about jto exam and exam date to my mail so plz send that to my mail.

10th October 2011, 09:10 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?

some detail information about the exam so read these details once

Post Name :
  • JTO (Junior Telecom Officers):
  • BSNL JTO Telecom,
  • BSNL JTO Civil,
  • BSNL JTO Electrical,

Eligibility for Entrance Examination:
Nationality: Only Indian citizens would be eligible to apply.

Age Limit Entrance Examination :
  • The applicants age should not be more than 30 years . but for
  • For PWD candidates upto 10 years for OC candidate..15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBC.
  • For Ex-Service Men will get the benefit of age relaxation as per central government rules.
  • For Residents of J&K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T’s Notification No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 7.12.2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.

Qualifications:
Subject For BSNL JTO Telecom:
Applier must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equal Engineering degree in any of the following fields from an accredited engineering college/university:
  • Telecommunication,
  • Electronics,
  • Radio,
  • Computer,
  • Electrical,
  • Information Technology,
  • Examinees appearing in the final year degree exam may also apply.

notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may.
But BSNL is now days looking for VRS(Voluntary Retirement) for the old employees which is delayed as per sources so BSNL JTO Recruitment 2011 plan is on HOLD or CANCELLED..
10th October 2011, 09:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsundar View Post
sir i am doing final year engineering i want to know all the details about jto exam and exam date to my mail so plz send that to my mail.
Dear friend,

Eligibility Criteria for BSNL JTO (telecom) is as follows:

1. Nationality- Indian.

2. Educational Qualification- B.E/B.tech or equivalent engineering degree from a recognised university in the following:

a. Telecommunication
b. Electronics
c. Radio
e. Computer
f. Electrical Information Technology

Eligiility for BSNL JTO (Civil)

1. Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor ofTechnology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Final year student are not eligible foe BSNL JTO exam.

The date of BSNL JTO have not announced yet.

This exam will be held on 2012. So be prepare well for 2012.

All the best
10th October 2011, 11:52 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam.

being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering are also eligiable to write the JTO exam.

as the eligibility criteria of the JTO exam are like given below

>>minimum degree in engineering qualification.
final year students those are waiting for the final year result are also eligiable to write the JTO exam.

>>minimum 60% marks in engineering.

>>age limit should 21-27 years.

etc.

all the best.....
10th October 2011, 02:20 PM
tejesh_09

Some detail information regarding JTO examination:-
JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officer in BSNL.
1. Candidate must be an Indian citizen
2. Age limit-Should not be more than 30 years for general candidates, relaxation of age for SC/ST is 15years and 13years for OBC candidate
3.Educational qualification- Must be a degree in engineering and equivalent degree from recognized engineering college in Telecommunication,Electronics, Radio, Computer, Electrical, Information Technology etc.
4. Candidate appearing for final engineering exam can also apply for JTO exam.
5. Notification for JTO exam generally published in the month of Feb and exam held on April/May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?