7th August 2013, 05:17 PM
Usha power

How to join ISRO as a scientist? I am doing BSc PCM

Now i am doing Bsc(pcm) in bellary and i wan't to join ISRO as a scintist so please suggest me.

30th June 2015, 04:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO as a scientist? I am doing BSc PCM

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation. It is an organisation under the central govt. which makes recruitment for the posts of scientist/Engineers in ISRO .

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO as a scientist are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed B.E/B.Tech degree with at least 65% marks from a recognized university .

-Candidate who are pursuing final year of the qualifying degree can also apply on the condition they will have to produce the proof by the time final selections are made.

-The age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years to 35 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidate have to score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.
22nd October 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my BSc final year (pcm). What is the course that I have to study to become a scientist in isro
11th January 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am bsc student from of pcm group I can you appear for isro exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?