16th January 2012, 04:19 PM
kumarvijay449

Am I eligible to join Assam police as a SI? What's the age limit of OBC candidates for the same?

i am a OBC candidate. can i join the assam police as a SI?
Age for SI post in assam police?
please reply on my email..

23rd February 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Assam police as a SI? What's the age limit of OBC candidates for the same?

I m also want be a Police officer....can I..?

I passed BA exam only in 3rd division,,,,,,,,can I joined....?
25th June 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Assam police as a SI? What's the age limit of OBC candidates for the same?

I passed B.A exam in second position in 45%. And my age is 24 years.can i join police survice
8th May 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I passed B.A exam in second position in 45% and my age is 24 years. But geanreald.can i join police survice
11th January 2016, 07:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the Assam Police job .

The eligibility criteria required to join Assam Police are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed HSC from recognized Board of Secondary Education of Assam Govt.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 35 years . Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Assam Govt.

The selection procedure consists of

* Written Test

* Physical Standards Tests (PST),

* Physical Efficiency Tests (PET),

* Interview .

To get ore information regarding the job and to apply online, one can visit Assam Police official website :-www.assampolice.com

Candidate who apply offline has to submit paper applications in Standard application form at the SP office of the district from which the candidate wish to appear in the Selection Tests.
3rd March 2021, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation for OBC category in SI police,Assam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?