17th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?

i studied 9 and 10th in karnataka. now i am studying in tamil nadu. my father is working in BPCL(transferable job).weather i am eligible to write CET exam for engineeiring?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET if I have been studying in Bangalore for past 6 years and my father is working in West Bengal in Defense?
  2. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for MH CET and Government/private engineering colleges after 12 standard?
  4. Am I eligible to get government job like BHEL, BPCL, NFC and HAL if I have completed diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?
  6. Am I eligible for OBC reservation in AIPMT if father is earning 15 lacs per annum?
  7. Can I do B.Ed course now at the age of 40 years? What is the duration of this course and the fees required?
  8. Previous year question papers for general workman B mechanical engineering exam in BPCL?
  9. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  10. How to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra?
  11. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  12. Does BPCL offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  14. Can I get job in Vizag Steel Plant on my father's reference who is working there?
  15. Am I eligible for IES exam while working with MES as Jr Engineer?
  16. MHCET eligibility, am I eligible for it?
  17. Can I be eligible for Mumbai University B.Ed CET exam after passing engineering with 49.2%?
  18. Scholarship being a OBC caste and father's annual income is 5,20,000 INR? -- [New]
13th May 2012, 12:52 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?

Hi

Its depends on your guts and skills how much you can negotiate with HR and company Owner, somehow its happen what we can deserve , by performance it can be increase and decrease.
but basically the fresher B tech from computer science is 25000 in starting in good companies like HCL, Accenture , excel etc,
for electronic fresher the salary would be near about 15000 in starting point , i can not say truely you will get same amount it is up to you and company middle level company provide initially 12000 and lower level company 10000 rs and high level company gives 16000 so all things on you and your specialization and more important your knowledge.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?