15th December 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?

I want to do summer training for about 6 weeks. Kindly furnish the information on how to apply for the same. I am a third year student perusing b tech in computer science and engineering.

Please give the application process information about
Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
CMC

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  3. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  5. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  7. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?
  10. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
  11. Summer internship cum training in companies for 3rd year IT student? -- [New]
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  13. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  14. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  18. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
16th December 2010, 07:51 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do summer training for about 6 weeks. Kindly furnish the information on how to apply for the same. I am a third year student perusing b tech in computer science and engineering.

Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
CMC
Generally the notifications for summer training will be out during the months of march. You have to go the website of that company and register and you have to send them your resume.

They will analyze your application i.e., academics and your technical abilities.

If your application gets selected then there may be a personal interview and after that you will be selected.

At the time of the summer internship you can also do your academic projects under the supervision of your guide.

You have to always check the websites of these firms for the notifications for summer internship.

All the best!
18th December 2010, 07:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a 3rd year B.Tech student : How to apply for a 6 week summer training?

You could go into the sites of these companies. There will be an application form for those interested in doing their internship with these companies. Also you could ask your college authorities to send mailers to these companies.
9th February 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria to apply for summer training b.tech 6th semester [electrical engineer] in ntpc?
16th February 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the best place to do summer training on .net?
1st March 2011, 05:34 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to apply for a 6 week summer training
Generally the notifications for summer training will be out during the months of march. You have to go the website of that company and register and you have to send them your resume.
They will analyze your application i.e., academics and your technical abilities.
If your application gets selected then there may be a personal interview and after that you will be selected.
At the time of the summer internship you can also do your academic projects under the supervision of your guide.
You have to always check the websites of these firms for the notifications for summer internship.
You could go into the sites of these companies. There will be an application form for those interested in doing their internship with these companies. Also you could ask your college authorities to send mailers to these companies.

good luck
7th March 2011, 04:11 PM
Archisman Sahoo

[Archisman Sahoo]Generally the notifications for summer training will be out during the months of march. You have to go the website of that company and register and you have to send them your resume.

All the best![/QUOTE]
17th March 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i m also B.tech 3rd yr student : will u tell me procedure for applying summer training ?
10th April 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Im(Ajay kr yadav)btech 3rd year ECE student. i want to do my training from ONGC.Plz tell me procedure how to apply and wht d conditions??

Email ID is~ [email protected]
Ph 09453630202
12th April 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year computer science student.I need 6 weeks training to be done.Plz tell me procedure how to apply and what are the conditions??
14th April 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
CMC

PLZ MAIL ME AT [email protected] my contact nos. are 9660440060
3rd May 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Wipro
Infosys
HCL
TCS
IBM
CMC

PLZ MAIL ME AT [email protected] my contact nos. are 09983956824
8th May 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year btech stdent..in information technology in this summer which course to lern best.....i am average student
b.tech present 56%
inter 85%
10th 71%
26th March 2012, 09:48 AM
harshe

Hi Sir,

I am third Year EXTC student, need to apply for training. could you please help me on this.

Thanks,
Dhiraj Harshe
9th April 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i am b.tech 3rd year(ECE) student, i wanted to do my project in bhel,
wil dis project help in getting job in same bhel
please reply soon ....
2nd June 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

my self BE-CE final year student.i want to do project in java.can i get it?
19th July 2012, 08:54 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

The notifications for summer training will come during march.First go to the websites of these company and give the resume and then they will analyze your ability in technical field.
If your application will be selected then there may be a personnel interview .If your interview will be good then you will be selected .
So best of luck for summer training.....
25th September 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hi am a b.tech/cse 3rd year student and i wana join top mncs company like
1.microsoft
2.Apple
3.Infosys
4.Tcs
4.hcl
so any tell me how i join these com pant whats there creteria and also hoiw i do 6 months industrial training at therse companies
and my email id is [email protected] if anyone have any knowledge about this then plz share with me
6th April 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i am neha chaturvedi from b.tec/ec3yr ,i want to do training in hcl lucknw..please tell me the creteria for it n also the cost n time duration.
my email is [email protected] ,if anyone hav any information plz mail me.
20th May 2013, 05:04 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Most company dont charge anything for providing internship.
Make use of social networking skill and try to find some good contacts on facebook and LinkedIn. There are very good list of professional on LinkedIn, make use of it.
Try to find if any of your relative, friend are working in this company.
Try to push your CV through them. Since company has limited seats and large number of applicants. Making use of source is easier way.

You can also make use of your alumni working in that company. Getting in touch with your alumni always helps

all the best
1st April 2014, 01:43 PM
HCL CDC Munirka

Default How to apply for a 6 week summer training?

You can send your CV to [email protected] to apply for a summer training or you can call on 09310116074/76/77 for more details .
8th May 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

how to apply summer training in HCl please tell me about this procedure. I am cse student in 3rd year btech.
14th June 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student btech cse student.i want to do internship from renowned company like microsoft,apple,google,etc..how to apply for this internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?