21st December 2010, 05:01 PM
swati-kashyap

Should I continue my studies in Italian Language or do MBA?

I am a commerce graduate student and after b.com i join Italian language (certificate course from Italian cultural center Delhi) and now i am confused to continue my study with language or MBA...... Please help me suggest something.........................

21st June 2011, 04:08 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Should I continue my studies in Italian Language or do MBA?

hi friend,

just do some useful course, of course doing mba is useful and you please continue with the present course which you yet to decided.and while learning language is good only but the thing is it will help you for your future.so that choose your best option...best option in the sense the thing which helps for your future.

all the best
22nd June 2011, 09:20 AM
kritika@Hans

hi swati
dear look both the courses now a days have their own benefit...
with increasing globalization all over the career option as a translater is quite in demand.but if you have a leadership quality then go for MBA...
means both the courses are good in respect to salary package
all the best
22nd June 2011, 09:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you have joined the Italian course, we would suggest you to complete it. Studying a foreign language is always a good thing to do. It itself is an achievement. If you are not too keen on doing the course then, you can think of doing M.B.A. But for getting admission to a good business school is a tough call. You will have to write the CAT exam. There is also another option. You can even do M.B.A through correspondence, there by you can complete your Italian Course as well get you M.B.A degree.
4th August 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have to decide - German or Economics? I'm hopelessly undecided, could someone please suggest something?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?