23rd November 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my MBA, if left in 2014?

I have completed my MBA second semester and internship in 2014 under regular program, but after that I couldn't continue my studies. Can I continue now from third semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Left my studies in the middle, can I complete MBA in distance mode?
  2. Is there any chance to continue CS course again for intermediate course if I left CS course in between? Is there any subject exemption? What is the syllabus?
  3. How can I continue my further studies in Law if left B.A. after pursuing 1st year 6 years back?
  4. Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?
  5. How to should I prepare for GATE in order to secure a place in IIT? Which books to refer? Best M.Tech course in mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I continue my B.Sc from 3rd year if left two year back?
  7. Can I continue or restart my graduation which I left in final year 4 years back? -- [New]
  8. Can I continue my studies after discontinuing it in my final year?
  9. What is the value of CS course after MBA?
  10. Can i continue my graduation course from 4th semester after 3 years gap?
  11. Question papers for distance MBA first year for Osmania University Hyderabad?
  12. What is the top mark for MBA TANCET 2014??
  13. What is the scope of BSc Chemistry after completing 12th?
  14. Is it possible to continue with my Engineering course which I left 7 years ago? What is the procedure to do so?
  15. Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again
  16. Will CS course be beneficial to me after doing MBA? Is it possible to continue the job along with CS? Is it tough to manage both simultaneously?
  17. How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?
  18. How to get job in public sector after MBA with marketing and finance?
23rd November 2016, 07:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my MBA, if left in 2014?

Yes, you can continue your MBA course from third semester even if you have completed your second semester and internship in 2014. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration, the minimum duration for MBA course is 2 years and maximum duration is 4 years. If your admission is not cancelled then, you can continue pursuing your MBA course.
23rd November 2016, 11:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can continue your MBA studies after you left it in 2014.
But for that you have to contact to the University from where you pursued your MBA. If they will allow you to continue your left over studies, then you can definitely continue your MBA.
15th May 2019, 04:58 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

You want to be in 5-10 years and ask yourself: does that position/situation necessitate an MBA? Lots of MNCs for example, will demand one for higher positions. Perhaps your future view doesn't include your current employer. Will an eventual professional transition benefit from an MBA? Or maybe you envision starting your own business down the road: how would an MBA impact that? Or maybe you love where you are, are happy with where this path would lead, and your employer is perfectly content with your current "toolkit."

In other words, while your short-term situation seems to be going very well, your question should be all about your long-term goals. And even if doing an MBA may not make perfect sense now, keep in mind that you can always do an Executive MBA down the road.
13th October 2021, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Did you continue you mba? And what was the session after rejoining
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?