21st February 2012, 09:03 AM
khushalkumar.p

How to make entry into Indian Air Force Academy being a candidate with an age of 17 years and going to complete 10th standard by upcoming March?

sir, i am about to complete my 10th standard in the upcoming march board exams in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.. I am interested in joining "INDIAN AIR FORCE ACADEMY". I am of age 17 and of good health....... can you suggest me how to enter ? what is the main process of entering.. and what are the exams i need to approach to get selected.

25th February 2012, 06:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make entry into Indian Air Force Academy being a candidate with an age of 17 years and going to complete 10th standard by upcoming March?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushalkumar.p View Post
sir, i am about to complete my 10th standard in the upcoming march board exams in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.. I am interested in joining "INDIAN AIR FORCE ACADEMY". I am of age 17 and of good health....... can you suggest me how to enter ? what is the main process of entering.. and what are the exams i need to approach to get selected.
Candidates on the basis of Secondary level examination can not be considered eligible for the Indian Air Force. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for the Indian Air Force is +2 with Physics and Maths. Candidates who have qualified +2 level of exam with Physics and Maths may Apply for the Air Force Wing of the National Defense Academy. The age limit to apply for it is between 16 1/2 years - 19 years.

In order to join the Air Fore Academy, one must hold a bachelors degree. Undergraduates selected for Indian Air Force are sent to National Defense Academy whereas, graduates selected for the Indian Air Force are sent to Air Force Academy.

For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
18th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make entry into Indian Air Force Academy being a candidate with an age of 17 years and going to complete 10th standard by upcoming March?

can I join IAF as fighter pilot after completing mechanical engineering? How?
29th October 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hello i m Jyoti from Lucknow and i am about to complete my 10th in march 2013. I want to be a part of Air Force Academy and i m 15 yrs old .How can i become a part of Air Force Academy?
30th October 2012, 08:52 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You are going to complete 10th standard by coming March and basing on this academic qualification you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force Academy.

To be eligible for Indian Air Force one has to apply, appear and crack NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC for which the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

AND

To be eligible for Indian Air Force Academy one has to apply, appear and crack CDS(Combined Defence Service) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for which the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recogised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good physical health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th October 2012, 12:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-To join Indian air force you should complete you 10+2 with physics and mathematics and apply for NDA exam.

-For NDA exam you should be 16 1/2 to 19 years of age and unmarried male.

-So if you are able to complete 10+2 within 19 years of age then you will be eligible for this exam.

-You can also join Indian air force through CDS and AFCAT exam after completing your graduation.

-The selection procedure in objective type paper and SSB interview.

-You medical fitness should be up to the mark otherwise you will be rejected .

BEST OF LUCK....
30th October 2012, 08:36 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

To join in indian airforce you need to complete 12th standard with PCM subjects.

Below iam mentioned all the details about Airforce exam.

To join as a indian airforce officer you need to appear NDA(National Defence Academy) exam which is conducted by the UPSC two times in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board of india.

12th standard exams appearing students are also eligible.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

You must be a citizen of india.

You should be physically fit.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible, girls are totally not eligible for NDA exam.

The age limits are 16.5years to 19years.

Selection steps:-

1. Written examination,

2. SSB Interview,

3. Medical test.

Syllabus for written examination:-

For more details CLICK HERE

23rd March 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am 17 years old and studying in class 11 and i want to join Air force so what are the qualifications needed for applying in air force ?
10th April 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am 19.5 year old & i have complete my 12th exam in march in PCMB subject.Can i have a chance to join Indian Air Force at this year.
14th April 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

can i give entrance exam for applying in IAF even when i have just completed 11th and is of 16.5 years old ?
13th June 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, my birth date is 16/11/1994..n i have just completed my 12th with science stream..what should i have to do to join airforce now?
21st June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i am a gorl and i want to become a poilet .what should i do
10th August 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
i've completed my 2 at age of 17, and now, i was doing my B.E. I'm 18 now, so am i be eligible to write the NDA exam on April '14?? My DOB is 12th March 1995. As I heard that, I must be exactly or less than 19 when i join in training. Please help me sir, thank you.
10th August 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
i've completed my +2 at age of 17, and now, i was doing my B.E. I'm 18 now, so am i be eligible to write the NDA exam on April '14?? My DOB is 12th March 1995. As I heard that, I must be exactly or less than 19 when i join in training. Please help me sir, thank you.. I desired to be an AF Officer.
17th October 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am pre final year mechanical engineering student and i how to join airforce acadamy
28th February 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Which post in air force i will get after studying in air force academy??
6th April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am urvi.I am student of 3rd year I.T.engg. and i want to join iaf in flying branch so what can i do for joining
20th June 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am rafy in kerala my Dob 17th oct 1997 .now i study 1. my anbition good officer airforce department. But my family is lowclass pls give more informatio how much expensive in the course?
22nd August 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in ba-1 year and i have done my 10 2 class education with arts stream how i can join in any part of Indian air force and what i have to do for this
20th December 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th std.doing science from Pune with the subject physics,chemistry and mathematics and geology. I aim to become an astronaut and be a pilot in ISRO. Please guide me with all the steps??
22nd March 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Iam SK Rafi how to join air force academy and iwant to become pilot my qualifications are SSC 8.3andinter 1st yr 300 and wrote exam of 2nd yr well please give me advice for my carrer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?