21st February 2012, 11:05 AM
vikas kumar siingh

Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?

Dear sir
i want to know about bca entrance in ip university. i also want to know the fee structure. how many colleges are available under ip university of bca colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  2. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  3. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  6. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  7. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  10. List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?
  11. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  13. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  14. Detailed information about IGNOU entrance exam for admission in BCA course? Fee structure of BCA in IGNOU?
  15. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  16. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
  17. Date of Pune University entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed course? Which study material to refer? Colleges offering the course and the fee structure involved?
  18. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
12th March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?

Is Jat quota in rajasthan will help in admission in ip university
2nd April 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?

sir i want to know that when i will get my admit card to attend the entrance exam and what is the syllabus from the entrance exam for bca
6th April 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir which qualification ,which strean in 12th class and which percentage admission in bca .
12th April 2012, 11:51 PM
mukul bhadoria

Red face Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?

[QUOTE=vikas kumar siingh;1800291]Dear sir
i want to know about bca entrance in ip university syllabus for bca entrance exam in some more details and also some question papers for it...
15th April 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO FILL UP ONLINE APLICATION FORM FOR BCA COURSE OF IP UNIVERSITY? WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION? WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY? WHEN THE ENTRANCE EXAMS WILL BE CONDUCTED? hOW MANY COLLEGES FOR BCA OF IP UNIVERSITY? NAME THEM?
6th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

when i will get my admit card to attend the entrance exam and what is the syllabus from the entrance exam for bca.
6th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

when i will get my admit card to attend the entrance exam and what is the syllabus from the entrance exam for bca.
31st May 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have got 852 rank in bca paper of ip university can i get good college which has a better placement opportunity ?
25th August 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i have got 900 rank in bca paper of ip university can i get good college which has a better placement opportunity ?
10th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about bca entrance in ip university syllabus for bca entrance exam in some more details and also some question papers for it...
and give me fees of its
10th December 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the admission in BCA programe 2013 and i have completed my 2 level from Nepal and if there is any possibility of my admission than what is your processes and i want the date of the entrance for admission and syllabus for it........thank you
23rd April 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell abut bca enterace test of lst date
plz sir its my humble requst
30th June 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please Tell me that when will conselling notice of bca from ip university will come?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?