2nd March 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear 35 back logs in 2 attempts in B.Tech? How should I prepare for exams?

i hv 35 back logs in b.tech... or meri dgree xtnd ho gayi h ab mere pass 1.5 year h bas is it possible to clear 18 xam in 1 atmp and 17 in 1 attmp????? cz 6 mnth khali bethne k baad pata chal ki kitna pressure ata h sab apne saath wale bahut aage chale jaate h.... but m padayi m cncntrt nhi kr paa rha hu... jab bhi pdene betheta hu baar baar purani baat yaad aati h... frstated ho gaya hu life s.. esa lagta h ki dimaag dumb ho gaya h.... but maa or paa ko dekh k lagta h ki clear kar lu.. but samaj nhi aa rha h ki kese??????????????? any body can help me plzzzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. How to clear back logs in my engineering?
  2. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  3. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MS in US after having 27 backlogs in B.Tech?
  5. List of jobs I can apply for? I've done B.Sc, B.Ed and M.C.A(with 3 back logs) and I'm having education gap after B.Ed
  6. Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs
  7. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  8. What should I do after failing in 2 subjects in 2nd PUC? Which course should I take? Which are the top colleges?
  9. How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?
  10. How to do B.Tech from distance after doing Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government College?
  11. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  12. What problem will I face in future at the time of college placement after having drop of 3 year after 12th
  13. Can I do post graduation course with under graduation certificate but with back logs? -- [New]
  14. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  15. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for IBM, Accenture and HP?
  17. Possibility to reappear if failed twice in 12th CBSE?
  18. How to prepare for the GATE and other public sector exams? so I could clear in 1st at
23rd September 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I clear 35 back logs in 2 attempts in B.Tech? How should I prepare for exams?

dude!! 35 isa big number. you have to worl real hard for clearing them all.
first of all...dont loose hope. losing your hope would break you down and you wont be able to clear any of the subjects. secondly, stop thinkink about the past. whatever happened, its gone now, always remember "life is not about what you have done??? life is all about what you still can"
prepare a strict time table and just stick to it. study as if the whole life depends on these backlogs. try memorising the things while writing them, and revise them on regular time intervals. there should at least be the one day revision for every week, by doing this you can clear out all of your backlogs within the first attempt. dont loose hope..
HOPE IS A GOOD THING, MAYBE THE BEST OF THE THINGS....AND NO GOOD THING EVER DIES"
All the very best man!!!!!!!!
31st March 2013, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I clear 35 back logs in 2 attempts in B.Tech? How should I prepare for exams?

i am mech 6th sem student i hv 2 back in 3rd sem ,3 back in 4th sem,and 4 back in 5th sem and exam is how in april month and also my running sem guys plz help me how 2 study 4 clear it
30th August 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How can i clear my 7 backlogs and i m in final year
27th June 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i have 9 backlogs in the first year , i need to score nice marks for that and i need to go to america?
what shall i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?