3rd September 2010, 07:54 PM
damuluri

How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?

i have 3 backlogs and i cant complete my back logs by writing supplies. so please tell me another way. with detailed

3rd September 2010, 11:21 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?

hi.
there is no alternative to hard work.......
work hardder.and do smart work.to clear ur back logs..
dont worry u will do it...

prepare atime table and do according to it.do u notes well...

GOOD LUCK.
4th September 2010, 12:04 PM
shivanigarg_4u

dear friend

there is no other way to clear your supplies but you have to re appear for the exam but dont worry about it.
4th September 2010, 12:31 PM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?

dear friend,

there is no hard and fast rule to clear backlogs in your exam papers.

you have to do hard work.don't waste your time.make notes of your subjects after reading one times.

revise again and again.memorize it.also you can see previous year question papers.it may possible that some question can be asked in your exam.so read it carefully.i hope by doing this you will get success.

good luck.
4th September 2010, 02:29 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

please contact head of the college. you can give examination with jounier. thanking you
4th September 2010, 03:29 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

The only way to Clear backlogs in B.tech is to study hard...If there is an option for special exam...then study hard...Each subject requires 2 days of sincere efforts to get the pass mark...
4th September 2010, 07:37 PM
syedirshadameen

You must clear your backlogs in B.tech second year.
4th September 2010, 08:05 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by damuluri View Post
i have 3 backlogs and i cant complete my back logs by writing supplies. so please tell me another way. with detailed
Dear friend
There is no alternate for qualifying exams other than writing the exam.
You have backlogs so study the course and appear the supplementary exam.
4th September 2010, 10:52 PM
Saikiran M

There is one and only solution for your problem. It is as follows...

-> Write and clear at least one backlog out of 3. then you will have 2 backlogs.
-> JNTU has a rule that "two subects of all the least scoring subjects of any student
(in his complete B.Tech course) will be neglected / not counted. So, you can leave
those two backlogs as least scored subjects.
-> But for this, you should not have more than two backlogs (including previous backlogs)
in future otherwise B.Tech will not be awarded until you clear the remaining subjects.

There is no other way than this..

All the best.
Regards,
MASK
5th September 2010, 12:52 AM
meeria

Dear friend
there is no other way to clear your supplies but you have to re appear for the exam.
you have to do hard work.don't waste your time.make notes of your subjects after reading one times.

so read it carefully & solved previous question paper .i hope by doing this you will get success.
have a good day
5th September 2010, 11:04 AM
tina toms

there is no other way other than to write the exams...dont worry much about it..you will be able to clear in 1st chance
5th September 2010, 11:20 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

The simple way to clear your backlogs in B.tech is to work harder than you always have done...and remeber ...Make this your only way...
5th September 2010, 03:15 PM
KHAN20

dear friend,
according to my knowledge if u have any backlogs then u get a chance to clear it in the next yr.for that u have to give backlogs exam.to prepapre urself for backlogs exam u just covered ur subject syllabus.then solved it's exersise plus example question (theoritical +problem).and must solved previous 5yr questions papers.for any doubt consult ur class teachers.
i think in this way u get sucess.
so take preparation ur exam & make ur bright future.
good luck.
14th September 2010, 09:31 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Clearing backlog is not always easy task for a student, because at the same time he is having his regular subjects with suppli-subjects. I dont think so that there is any solution like taking your exam by other person i.e. conducting wrong means. Hence would suggest you to perform smart study.
Follow these steps:
1. See last year papers , you can easily get them from bookseller nearby your university.
2. Solve these papers and have a brief look at repetitive type of questions each year.
3. Dont prepare for numerical in depth, but read the theory in the subject, so that you will be able to fill atleast some pages, which is also sometimes helpful.
4. Arrange your paper study according to your semester time-table. Sometimes you will have a condition that you will be giving two papers(one of regular sub. and other is of supply) in the same day (time gap is provided for both papers), in this , you have to prepare for both the paper in the mean time.
15th September 2010, 02:27 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
There are no any substitute to hard work.

If you want to complete your degree of B.Tech then you have to clear all your backlogs.

& you can try for it by regular practice of your subjects & also you can take help from your friends as well as from your faculties.
they can guide you very well.

Remember friend, if you will not clear your backlogs then you can't get any jobs also.

good luck.
15th September 2010, 10:31 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you have backlog in any paper in B.tech then you have to reappear in this paper next year. i will suggest if you get backlog in any paper you should must give review for that subject. there is a chance to clear your backlog. otherwise appear in examination with a very good preparation. but unfortunately if you get backlog again then give review. but if you r unable then give examination next time and if backlog give review this time surely your backlog will be cleared. so don't worry. try to avoid backlog. read carefull.
9th January 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i have a better idea me college invisilator ki oka 2000 padesi external ki oka 5000 padey vade passa ayela chustadu hahahahahahah
10th January 2011, 02:42 PM
rks_estate

Hello friend,

To clear backlogs paper study more & more topics related to your subject.

Prefer last semester question papers and prepare your self for the exam according to that.

If there is any numerical paper, then you will join any coaching institute or consult to the faculty.

Or you can take help from your lecturers regarding your backlog papers.

Best of Luck
10th January 2011, 05:09 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend

revise again and again.memorize it.also you can see previous year question papers.it may possible that some question can be asked in your exam.thank you
11th February 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i have 15 back logs,so please give me any suggestion for clear all subjects
14th March 2011, 07:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If You Have Get Backlogs In Your B.Tech Course, Then Dont Worry, Just Work Hard, If You Really Want To Clear Your Backlogs.

There Is No Shortcuts And No Formulae To Passed The Backlogs Examination.

Only Hard Work Will Helps You To Passed In Your Backlog Exams.

Yes, I Know That It Was Not Easy, Because You Have To Read The Other Sem Subjects Along With Backlog Paper.

So, I Will Suggest You Just Work hard, And Try To Complete Your Study According To The Syllabus, Firstly Study According to The Syllabus And Then Solve The Previous Year Papers, To Pass In Your Backlogs Examination.

So, Please Work Hard And Study That Subjects Very Seriously, Then Definitely You Will Be Able To Clear Your Backlog Exams.
14th March 2011, 08:05 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?

Dear friend don't take tension because backlog is the part of life .............

who is the success who read ,that's why who is the fail who read that's why you should must prepare to clear all backlog................

you can clear all backlog in this summer-vacation..........

you should hard labour and clear all backlog............

you make a note for all classes and make a daily routine.......

then you can't stop..................
14th March 2011, 08:47 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

to clear your backlogs in B.Tech i will suggest some points keep in mind
1.improve hand writing.
2.first impression is the best impression
3.draw boarders in booklets.
4.use pen and pencil , do not use different colour sketch .
5.underline side headings also
6.write points wise , do not write paragraphs
7.practice previous question papers.
8.have a grip on syllabus because some times they will ask questions indirectly.
9.prepare time table for preparation.
10.eat good food, take milk and avoid oil and fatty foods.
11.do smart work, one time writing = ten times reading.
12.take deep breath.

All The Best
14th March 2011, 09:28 PM
vikas9862638964

for clearing the backlogs in b.tech you have to more concentrate on your class notes.beacuase your all paper comesonly from your class note or no need to study other material these can only increae your material.
so at last i want to say you that just concentrate on your class notes.and study them very carefully.
14th March 2011, 09:47 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Backlogs are part and parcel of and engineering students life, and mostly everyone faces it.
There is no alternate, but write the exam and study for it.

You did not study earlier, and got a backlog.So you have to study now. You have 6 subjects each semester, and you need to study each atleast once.
Since you did not study earlier, thats why you have to study now.

So I suggest that you prepare one unit of each subject every week. At this rate, you can complete all your subjects within a month, and you will plenty of time for other subjects as well.
Prepare your own notes and dont depend on friends notes.Making your own notes is the best way to prepare and there is no method better than this.
You can also use this method for your main subjects as well.

Wish you all th best!
14th March 2011, 09:51 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

You can clear the backlog by the supplymentry examination conducted by your college no another way to clear the backlog. If you want to get more information then please contact the Dean of own department or contact any teacher for good advise.
14th March 2011, 10:23 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
HALO ,
There are no other method to clear the backlog
you should have to do heard work

without heard work you will not able to clear the exam .
Best of luck
14th March 2011, 10:33 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to clear Backlogs in B.Tech
Clearing backlog is not always easy task for a student, because at the same time he is having his regular subjects with suppli-subjects. I dont think so that there is any solution like taking your exam by other person i.e. conducting wrong means. Hence would suggest you to perform smart study.
Follow these steps:
1. See last year papers , you can easily get them from bookseller nearby your university.
2. Solve these papers and have a brief look at repetitive type of questions each year.
3. Dont prepare for numerical in depth, but read the theory in the subject, so that you will be able to fill atleast some pages, which is also sometimes helpful.
4. Arrange your paper study according to your semester time-table. Sometimes you will have a condition that you will be giving two papers(one of regular sub. and other is of supply) in the same day (time gap is provided for both papers), in this , you have to prepare for both the paper in the mean time.
To clear backlogs paper study more & more topics related to your subject.
Prefer last semester question papers and prepare your self for the exam according to that.
If there is any numerical paper, then you will join any coaching institute or consult to the faculty.
Or you can take help from your lecturers regarding your backlog papers.
Work Hard And Study That Subjects Very Seriously, Then Definitely You Will Be Able To Clear Your Backlog Exams.

good luck
14th March 2011, 10:55 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 15 back logs,so please give me any suggestion for clear all subjects
hello friend..

You can clear 15 backlogs in no time only if you follow one important thing that is HARD WORK... I have one of friend who had 20 backlogs but he cleared it in the final sem in one attempt because of his Hard work... it is true hard work pays.. so dont worry that you have so many papers to write just put the Trust in God and start working hard daily... spend some valuable time daily to study without any distractions... if you can follow that am sure you will shine in your future...

All the Best..
14th March 2011, 11:01 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?
Backlogs are Not a Big job You can Clear it with Ease But only if you have Good Dedication and Hard work towards that Subject.

If you have Year Down Rule then you need to Pass it before it gets Critical Subject For you.

Study that Subject with Good Practice, i am not saying that Study every day every Night, But when the Exam will be there before One month Give at-least 3 hrs of Study to it.

Without This i don't think you can Clear it That's why it needs Dedication and HARD work (Practice)

For Backlog Subject start Marking Notes every Day in the Stipulated Time in your Suitable Schedule.
14th March 2011, 11:57 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

dear friend,

by hard working and regular study you clear back blogs in your second year.
then solved it's exersise plus example question (theoritical +problem).and must solved previous 5yr questions papers.for any doubt consult ur class teachers.
i think in this way u get sucess.
all the best
15th March 2011, 01:37 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

How to clear out the Backlogs?

There is no any alternate way of getting success. In other words ,there is no any shortcut of getting success .
You will have to Study the subjects carefully . I am providing you some tips .Follow these tips for avoiding such kind of situation in future :

1.Have a look at the old year papers and prepare strictly according to the syllabus.

2.You will need hard work .It is little difficult to study the things which you had left
previously .So, don’t take it otherwise.

3.Think positively because positive thinking also affects the exam in its own manner.This
fact is explained in the book “The secret”. So , avoid negative thinking.

4.Practice regularly because practice makes a person perfect.

5. Instead of studying overnight , always prefer to study in early morning .

6.This backlog paper can create problems in future so try to avoid such situation as soon
as possible.

7.Don’t try to right just lengthy answers but try to put the concepts there. It is totally a
misconception that the students getting good marks writes very lengthy answers. So, avoid such things.

FOLLOW ABOVE STEPS AND PRACTICE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO GET THE SUCCESS.
15th March 2011, 01:39 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:

How to clear out the Backlogs?

There is no any alternate way of getting success. In other words ,there is no any shortcut of getting success .
You will have to Study the subjects carefully . I am providing you some tips .Follow these tips for avoiding such kind of situation in future :

1.Have a look at the old year papers and prepare strictly according to the syllabus.

2.You will need hard work .It is little difficult to study the things which you had left
previously .So, don’t take it otherwise.

3.Think positively because positive thinking also affects the exam in its own manner.This
fact is explained in the book “The secret”. So , avoid negative thinking.

4.Practice regularly because practice makes a person perfect.

5. Instead of studying overnight , always prefer to study in early morning .

6.This backlog paper can create problems in future so try to avoid such situation as soon
as possible.

7.Don’t try to right just lengthy answers but try to put the concepts there. It is totally a
misconception that the students getting good marks writes very lengthy answers. So, avoid such things.

FOLLOW ABOVE STEPS AND PRACTICE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO GET THE SUCCESS.
15th March 2011, 04:26 AM
amodaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivanigarg_4u View Post
dear friend

there is no other way to clear your supplies but you have to re appear for the exam but dont worry about it.

jst fill up the form nd start studing before 2 or three weaks of examination..... it is sufficient to clear atleast 5 to 6 backlogs....
15th March 2011, 06:16 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

hello friend..

As we are engineers to try things differently is our practice

but to become an engineer unfortunately and officially we don't have any other alternatives

be regular to few semesters

be in touch with your lecturers

don't get disheartened..

definitely you'll pass

follow your own methods to present the answers in effective and marks scoring manner..

don't hesitate to clear exams

have a long look in to your career

you'll mentally fix that you have to clear your back logs this time only.

all the best

~aditya~
15th March 2011, 09:47 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hiiiiiiii,

TIPS to clear Backlogs in B.Tech. are as follows: -

1. Work Hard

2. Prepare whole syllabus

3. Prepare according to the previous year paper.

4. Practice more & more questions.

5. Take guidence from the faculty

6. Study according to the syllabus

etc.

All the Best
15th March 2011, 10:14 AM
Niklesh92

The oly thing is tat u ve to study tats d only solution...work hard..wit confidence...all d best..
15th March 2011, 11:53 AM
asishkumar

Quote:
Try to follow local author books.
This is best way to clear the papers.
15th March 2011, 04:22 PM
yogs.singh

so read it carefully & solved questions

Study that Subject with Good Practice

Firstly Study According to The Syllabus And Then Solve The Previous Year Papers
15th March 2011, 05:25 PM
noddy11

Dear Friend,

To get rid of your backlogs, you only have to do is work harder and to a lots of practice. Only you can help yourself and no one else can. But you can follow these steps:

1. Solve last year question papers
2. Don't prepare for numerical in depth, but read the theory in the subject
3. Prepare for the numericals only when you are through with your theory
4. Don't wait for the time table and be prepared for giving the paper anytime, as their might be a case that you may have 2 exams on the same day.

Best of luck for your exams....
15th March 2011, 10:07 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

There is no other way pr alternative to complete the backlogs other than appearing for supplementary exams and try to get good score.

Many of the students even they get good scores in their 10+2, they will have backlogs in their B.Tech.

Backlogs is a serious thing by the time you appear for various placements in the final year or after that. For any placement outside the college, the companies will try to take graduates but not the graduates with backlogs.

Infact without completing the backlogs, a candidate will not be a graduate. So try to see that you will clear all your backlogs by the time you finish your B.Tech.

Rather than studying the backlogs subjects just one week before or two weeks before what i suggest you is to spend 1-2 hours everyday to study or prepare for backlogs that too especially in early morning session.
26th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please reply how to clear back logs
19th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i unfortunately got 6 backs in my 1st semester..i dont know how bt i got:(,vre mch dis hearted..plzz help me out!is it possible to clear all in 1 attemt with all regular subjects also?
19th July 2011, 03:01 PM
sami1992

hi!i am a bteck student(mechanical) from kurukshetra uneversity, i got 6 backs in my 1st sem, i dont know how but i got,..m vry much dis hearted...plzz help me out,is it possible to clear all backs in a first attempt?please help me out
28th September 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can degree with backlogf completed from ohter university as a correspondence?
28th September 2011, 01:00 AM
dhakal172

can b.tech with backlogs completed from other university as a correspondence........
29th September 2011, 06:41 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to clear Backlogs in B.Tech?

hi dear
There is no other way pr alternative to complete the backlogs other than appearing for supplementary exams and try to get good score.

Many of the students even they get good scores in their 10+2, they will have backlogs in their B.Tech.

Backlogs is a serious thing by the time you appear for various placements in the final year or after that. For any placement outside the college, the companies will try to take graduates but not the graduates with backlogs.

Infact without completing the backlogs, a candidate will not be a graduate. So try to see that you will clear all your backlogs by the time you finish your B.Tech.

Rather than studying the backlogs subjects just one week before or two weeks before what i suggest you is to spend 1-2 hours everyday to study or prepare for backlogs that too especially in early morning session.

good luck
24th December 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

how to clear chemistry backpaper?
9th January 2012, 02:26 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

There is one and only solution for your problem. It is as follows...

-> Write and clear at least one backlog out of 3. then you will have 2 backlogs.
-> JNTU has a rule that "two subects of all the least scoring subjects of any student
(in his complete B.Tech course) will be neglected / not counted. So, you can leave
those two backlogs as least scored subjects.
-> But for this, you should not have more than two backlogs (including previous backlogs)
in future otherwise B.Tech will not be awarded until you clear the remaining subjects.
26th February 2012, 11:41 PM
edward1989

there is no hard and fast rule to clear backlogs in your exam papers.

revise again and again.memorize it.also you can see previous year question papers.it may possible that some question can be asked in your exam.so read it carefully.i hope by doing this you will get success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?