5th March 2012, 02:28 PM

What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Sc from M.S. university?

hello,
My name is Dipal.i am in s.y.b.sc. in m.s.university.i want to do job after b.sc. so which type job is more suitable?
send details..

17th July 2013, 11:38 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Sc from M.S. university?

Dear,
You Must Clearly Note that Job Opportunities is completely depended on your Performance at Two stage of Your Graduation that is Every Year from F.Y.B.Sc to T.Y.B.Sc (Average) and your Final year that is T.Y.B.Sc Performance,Mostly this Performance is seen by Placement Companies,Hence,Thats the reasons some student get selected for Jobs within there S.Y.B.Sc.
On Other Hand there are lots of Jobs so it can't be said that which type of job you will get,As Jobs is depended on type of course you have applied in B.Sc Field and also with that I have mentioned above.
At Last,Eligibility is different for each and every type of Jobs even within B.Sc Requirement,
I can just suggest you to Complete your T.Y.B.Sc that is your Final Year with Hard Working and with Full Confidence so that Placement Companies by checking your Performance Directly recruit you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?