9th March 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I send my GATE application form if did poor signature?

Sir,
I have given very poor signature
in GATE application form in pdf file.
What I do now? I can send this form
or reapply? Please advice me sir.

11th March 2015, 11:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I send my GATE application form if did poor signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have given very poor signature
in GATE application form in pdf file.
What I do now? I can send this form
or reapply? Please advice me sir.
Yes you will have to send the Application Form. The signature you have done will be verified just once and there is the photo which is another way of recognition.
Your style of signature must be same.
Also your signature will be verified during the time of Examination and your fingerprint will also be taken when you go for the Final Examination.
So you need not worry about the Signature as you will have ample opportunity to rectify it.
If and when you get the chance to rectify it you must make sure that you put your best signature without any flaws as that information will be shared with the University where you are going to finally study.

Also make sure that you do not make such kind of mistakes in the future as your signature is a key way by which you will be identified.
Once you have done everything and if you are having a good score you will face no problem whatsoever regarding your signature and you will be given the chance to study the course of your choice in the University of your choice once you have done all the formalities.
So just make sure that you are careful from now on.
12th March 2015, 12:43 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I send my GATE application form if did poor signature?

* Your photograph and the signature are to be uploaded electronically at the time of submission of application.

* If the aspirants photograph and signature are not to the required specifications of GATE then the application form is rejected without any refund of application fee.

* You can check the status of the application after the submission of the application.

* Your status can be checked by logging in to the GATE online application processing system (GOAPS) http://appsgate.iitk.ac.in/

* You cannot send the application form again for the GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?