11th April 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi?

What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi? Can you please let me know the courses which would help me better for my career growth. Awaiting for a quicker reply from all. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?
  4. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  5. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  6. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  7. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  8. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  9. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  10. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
  11. Universities that offers Ph.D(Political Science) in Hindi?
  12. Sample question papers of 12th Arts Stream for Hindi, English, Economics, History, Political Science in Hindi Medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  14. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  15. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  16. Any universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium in Political science
  17. Can I do M.A Economics after completion of B.A Political Sciecne?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
11th April 2015, 08:11 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi?

After graduation in economics, political science and Hindi, you can go for following courses :

You can opt for Master's program. You can go for following Master course :
  • MBA in Economics
  • MBA in Banking and Finance
  • MBA in Sales and Marketing
  • MBA in Travel and Tourism
  • MBA in Hotel Management
  • MA in Economics
  • MA in Hindi Literature
  • MA in Political Science
  • MA in Public Administration
  • MA in English Literature

You can opt for any of the above courses after graduation as per your interest.

If you are interested in Teaching job you should opt for MA.

According to be MBA is the best option, but you have to select it carefully as it will give you great support in your career.

You can also go for MA or MBA in Economics that will help you a lot in building your career in Banking Sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?