11th March 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How may I get guidelines for doing 6 months training in mechanical engineering field? I have done B.Tech with mechanical engineering

Plz guide me for 6th month traing for B.tech mechanical
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  2. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  3. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  4. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  5. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  6. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  7. Name and address of centres in Kolkata for mechanical engineering training?
  8. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  12. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  13. Is Mechanical Engineering field good for girls? -- [New]
  14. Mechanical companies which offer Summer Internship for 6 months to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  16. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  17. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
28th April 2022, 01:26 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: How may I get guidelines for doing 6 months training in mechanical engineering field? I have done B.Tech with mechanical engineering

You need to understand that you already have all the knowledge of your choice prior to going exactly to a training program. I want to make it clear that this is not only strictly true, but in fact a process that needs most amount of research and creativity in all aspects.

There are great books how you can start, unfortunately selling them at very high prices can be really difficult for us that because we have limited capacity on school, economy and life itself. Especially emerging countries do not offer easy access into the detailed information about engineering. But still there are some ways:

1) Learn about mechanical skills range with the help of online tutorials or by watching online videos

2) Become familiar with C++ code and use libraries like GSL which is easily available online
3) Understand about Machine Learning concepts (these days topics like Data Mining, AI and Neural Networks are becoming really popular).

4) Gain knowledge about applied Mathematics basics.

5) Go through Data Science fundamentals as well 5-10 Google search combinations is all it takes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?