7th January 2013, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Canada in the field of Nanotechnology? I am pursuing B.Tech

hi... i am maniteja pursuing my b-tech.Right now i am in the final year.so my future plan is to do ms in canada in the field of nanotechnology.And my profile is 74.68% in b-tech. Plz suggest me whether the field i am gona take as a better opportunities in canada for dng job...

Related Questions:
18th October 2016, 08:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in Canada in the field of Nanotechnology? I am pursuing B.Tech

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-yer postgraduate degree course in the field of Science. To be eligible to pursue MS course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university.

To get admission for pursuing MS course in Canada Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities. After submission of application form, the university will review your application and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MS course in Canada Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?