18th March 2012, 11:46 AM
ALKESH JADHAV

How to do a career in software after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University?

sir,
I have done my B.E. in ele. and telecomm. from mumbai university. I want to do my career in software. Please suggest me the best course also the institutes in mumbai which offer such type of courses.
Alkesh Jadhav, Mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in software after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
  2. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  3. hi this is Amarjit...from mumbai
  4. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Sem Signals and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to join part time training for a good career while in 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Mumbai University, BE in Electronics and Telecommunication, 4th Sem., Electronic Devices and Circuits-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Best specialization to study in MBA for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? -- [New]
  9. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Sem Principles of Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  11. Mumbai University, BE in Electronics and Telecommunication, 4th Semester, Applied Mathematics-IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  13. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  14. Which courses should I do after B.E in ECE to make a career in software industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Mumbai University, BE in Electronics and Telecommunication, 4th Semester, Electromagnetic Wave Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  17. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Semester Random Signal Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
20th May 2012, 01:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a career in software after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University?

You have to attend off campus placements carried out by software firms. If you get selected, you can attend training sessions and can build up a rewarding software career. For certain job profiles the candidates need to have knowledge in specific software’s like IBM Mainframe, SAP, etc. In such cases, you have to undergo certificate programs or short-term courses related to that specific software. NIIT, Pragati Software, etc offer training in software subjects.
7th February 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a career in software after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University?

I have completed Btech CSE during 2011.I want to do my second degree in civil Engineering.please inform such institutions either part time or regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?