25th March 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?

can i do bed through correspendence with a percentage of forty five percent in graduation

27th March 2012, 09:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do bed through correspendence with a percentage of forty five percent in graduation
In order to pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) through correspondence mode, you must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized school and as far as percentage of marks in the qualifying examination is concerned, it is not applicable for the B.Ed program offered through distance mode.

One of the most important thing regarding the eligibility criteria of B.Ed through distance mode is that you must be presently working as a teacher in a recognized school apart from holding two years of teaching experience, either in the same or any other recognized school.

So, if you are a graduate and hold the required teaching experience, you may pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) through correspondence mode, from any recognized university.
24th April 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?

I'M doing b.com from sol.so can i do b.ed from regular
28th May 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir maine B.sc.me graduation kiya h or mere 48.5./. Marks hai kya mai B.ed.kar sakta hu kisi college se
7th November 2013, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i graduate in Bsc pass can i do B .ed.
12th March 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir mani b.a 50persanage say paas kiya hi kya mai b.ed mai admissin lay sakte hu ...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?