14th April 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Are there any jobs for me in India or Abroad after passing 12th with 47%?

Sir i am passed 12th with only 47%. And i m now doing civil engineering is there any jobs for me national or internation......please reply

Related Questions:
  1. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  2. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  3. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  4. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  5. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  8. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background? -- [New]
  9. What kind of jobs are available for M.Tech(ECE) graduate in India and Abroad? Minimum percentage required to get job?
  10. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  11. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Jobs in India and abroad after completing M.A in Geography?
  13. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  14. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  15. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  17. Is it true that IIMs provide best job placements in India and Abroad as well?
  18. How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?
4th September 2012, 04:19 PM
kom21

Default Re: Are there any jobs for me in India or Abroad after passing 12th with 47%?

After 12th you will get the following type of jobs in the Graduation college
Attender
computer operator jobs in Library
You will get very less salary in the colleges like RS.8,000 to RS. 10,000 per month.
If you want know any job in the colleges read the news paper in that they will mention any job vacancies in the colleges or you can directly contact with the college management.
3rd November 2013, 02:45 PM
mojiz abbas

Default Re: Are there any jobs for me in India or Abroad after passing 12th with 47%?

sir can I get a job.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?