16th April 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?

i wish to know universities that offer masters in clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in the USA, and as well can i work while schooling?

24th August 2012, 08:53 PM
denwer

Default Re: Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?

The universities which offer master of clinical pharmacalogy and therapeutics in usa are:-
-> UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO.
-> UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA-SCHOOL OF PHARMACY.
-> UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA- SCHOOL OF PHARMACY.
-> UNIVERSITY OF IOWA-COLLEGE OF PHARMACY.
For taking admission into any of the college you should appear for the GRE (graduate record examination) and then TOEFEL(Test of english as foreign language.)
7th May 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering clinical pharmacology and therapeutics in USA?

hello,is it possible to get a PhD in clinical pharmacology too in the same schools?are there scholarships available too?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?