16th April 2012, 10:05 PM
jain.aradhana

Course that should be pursued after completing BSc Graduation?

i m a middle class girl and completed my b.sc graduation and now i my brain is not working what course should i persue so that i will have a bright future.

1st May 2012, 08:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course that should be pursued after completing BSc Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jain.aradhana View Post
i m a middle class girl and completed my b.sc graduation and now i my brain is not working what course should i persue so that i will have a bright future.
Do not get upset. Keep your mind engaged on something worthwhile. if you feel frustrated look for more option.

B. Sc students have so many options to choose from. And you are the best judge for yourself. Because no one knows you better than you yourself.
Try to speak to your teachers, they will give you some input, as they would know you strength and weakness. Listen to all the advice, analyze it and then take your decision. Always follow yourself not others.

You haven't mentioned you completed your B. Sc with which major subject! Was it honors or pass course.

This information’s are vital to suggest you what to choose for your further studies, so that you can have a bright career ahead.
22nd May 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc student!I want to go in CDS.But my eyesight is weak.So Can I pass CDS?
25th October 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I am on the stage of completing B.Sc(Computer Science) ie TY want to know that How I will apply for the CDS exams... Was i am elligible for the CDS or to Army....if yes then please kindly give your guidance..... As a Girl i really want to do something for my Country.....please help me....
26th October 2012, 01:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-You have many options after your B.Sc graduation.

-You can apply for M.Sc in your respective field of study if you want to study further.

-You can do MBA if you are interested in it. For MBA you have to score good in exams like CAT , MAT etc then only you will get good college.

-If you don't want to study further you can apply for government jobs there are many exams for graduates.

-You have options like IAS/IPS, SSC CGL , CDS , AFCAT etc if you want to join government jobs. For these exams you should be well prepared.

-You can also try in private sectors if you want to do job.

BEST OF LUCK....
26th October 2012, 01:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-You have many options after your B.Sc graduation.

-You can apply for M.Sc in your respective field of study if you want to study further.

-You can do MBA if you are interested in it. For MBA you have to score good in exams like CAT , MAT etc then only you will get good college.

-If you don't want to study further you can apply for government jobs there are many exams for graduates.

-You have options like IAS/IPS, SSC CGL , CDS , AFCAT etc if you want to join government jobs. For these exams you should be well prepared.

-You can also try in private sectors if you want to do job.

BEST OF LUCK....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?