18th April 2012, 04:50 PM
mehta rahul

What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?

after completing my b.tech . what i have to do to go for study in abroad for m.tech.which country prefer the abroad student.and deal with good plan for me.also tell me some good university name.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  6. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  7. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  8. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  9. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  10. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  12. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  13. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  14. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  15. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
24th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?

sir what i have to do to do m tech from abroad..........?
30th May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?

I m just doing btech from india n i want to do my mtech from abraod but i m scaring for fees so give me good suggetion........................
13th July 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

r/sir, i m an final year civil engineering student,i want to do my m.tech from abroad,what type of preparation i have to do??for what courses?
30th July 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hi , i ve completed electrical engineering 2 yrs befor. i want to do master deg in abroad. can yo say me abt d course details,colleges and wat i ve to prepare further?
18th February 2013, 08:16 PM
the monk

Thumbs up Re: What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?

it's very simple friend..if you want to do your m.tech in abroad for that you have to write the entrance exam like TOFEL,GRE. if you qualify in that examination you can easily get the seat for doing M.S in abroad.for that you have to apply in online to write the examination.all the best for your future..
16th May 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I am studying b.tech second year in mechanical branch.I am very interested to study my m.tech in Germany.how can I got seat in the university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?