20th April 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?

I M a Hotel mangmt gradu from Maharashtra, but I m basically frm Bihar & having Domicile certificate of Bihar.Can I Apply for MPSC OR UPSC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  2. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get domicile for UP?
  4. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  5. Criteria of Domicile Certificate in Bihar?
  6. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  7. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  10. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  13. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  14. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  15. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  16. Is it legal to make domicile certificate of Bihar if my Mother has inherited a land in Bihar?
  17. What are the formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?
  18. Formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?
4th July 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?

I'm from karnataka maharashtra border[belgaum district] can i apply for mpsc exam?
8th November 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?

I'm an karnataka graduate student can i apply for maharastra public service commission exam
10th April 2017, 02:42 PM
Rajat Wangde (CEI)

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm from karnataka maharashtra border[belgaum district] can i apply for mpsc exam?
Yes brother. You can apply in any psc recruitment. There is no restrictions like "only for domicile candidates of that state" . Anyone can apply.
28th June 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Are students of other states in engineering PSC exams like MPSC are eligible for all post of open category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?